What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

20 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

That is hilarious.

When I looked up Holland Michigan yesterday, all I saw were hotels, shopping and food.  It has a Travel Center, a museum district and its own airport.   It's like the ultimate tourist stop.

However, I have no idea what would be there to lure a person in unless it was use as a historical destination or a getaway spot to hide in plain sight...unless it's a stopover location.

:blink:

Theres some sorta historic connection with the Netherlands and they have a big Tulip/flower/bullcrap festival every year. I lived 45 mins north or so in Muskegon, we had to hear about all that jazz on the Grand Rapids broadcast news  channels lol.

I think the coincidental BS is coming to a critical mass. My hunch was right, this remodel is unaturally long because it is a "Phase" remodel, i started my career running jobs by being the only foreman at TSS to have done an 8 - phase remodel on my infamous store in Seattle which i consider to be the birthplace of my current incarnation in life, also Seattle was a job that ended in tragedy for me and separately was part of the spark that set fire to this life for me and led me into the innermost circles of hell lmfao. Everything oddly is now full circle with the knowledge of the past's mistakes. Them astrology charts and transits wasnt bullshittin when they told me a complete 100% rebirth of it all LOL Life So Crazy.

2 minutes ago, WhiteLines said:

Theres some sorta historic connection with the Netherlands and they have a big Tulip/flower/bullcrap festival every year. I lived 45 mins north or so in Muskegon, we had to hear about all that jazz on the Grand Rapids broadcast news  channels lol.

~~~~~

THAT'S RIGHT!!!

I totally forgot about that.  We grew up hearing about the Holland Tulip Festival every Summer when we used to go to Boblo Island.  It would be on the front page of the Detroit News paper (we used to deliver papers as kids...and for the next 10 years before they went automated then digital).

Our mother always mentioned taking us there one day, but we never had reliable transportation.  Then eventually, that stopped being news when "the powers that be" discovered that you could sell more newspapers when you wrote about more tragedies.

Eventually all the good stuff was removed from the front page to small editorials near the back pages and stories of Holland, Michigan faded away.

41 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

THAT'S RIGHT!!!

I totally forgot about that.  We grew up hearing about the Holland Tulip Festival every Summer when we used to go to Boblo Island.  It would be on the front page of the Detroit News paper (we used to deliver papers as kids...and for the next 10 years before they went automated then digital).

Our mother always mentioned taking us there one day, but we never had reliable transportation.  Then eventually, that stopped being news when "the powers that be" discovered that you could sell more newspapers when you wrote about more tragedies.

Eventually all the good stuff was removed from the front page to small editorials near the back pages and stories of Holland, Michigan faded away.

Naw it's still here I swear. Unless I've hallucinated this entire episode... that would explain quite a lot actually. LOL 😆

Well, I'm sure the boy is elated.  He earned another $10 worth of Valorant Points (VPs) today.

However, the icing on the cake was when he asked me to film him doing a celebratory cartwheel.  Unfortunately, for him, he finally came to realize what me and his aunt have been telling him about his pants being too small all this time.  He spectacularly gave himself a super wedgie.

And like he says, it didn't happen unless you have evidence.  Well...I have evidence!

😆

I think that the whole coup de grace for yesterday's all encompassing mindfμ¢√ was definitely at the point where me and Boss Hawg was going over logistics plans for the upcoming Carhartt rollouts and he suddenly stops, says "well there is one other thing that I didn't get to tell you about. You're probably gonna hate me for it..."

So I was like "Woah... okay, what is it?" 

And he proceeds to inform me that the work begins for the first phase of the remodel on Sunday evening LMFAO. Basically I had to rush to get my affairs in order to leave for work almost a week early. I have every day off work paid 10 hours of downtime until Sunday just because the government infringing on my rights to legally operate a motor vehicle on the highway and he needed to be here to do CCI's contractors meeting, then meet up with their project manager overseeing this store lol 😆

In retrospect, it's ironic that upon first arriving here on Tuesday I happened upon favoring the idea of roundin' up any and all of my *ahem..." various contraband from out of my luggage and go T-totally crazy overboard with it all (that excluding Rx prescription meds) The idea having been to be as a last hoorah to pupils the size of 50 cent pieces, and take one of my routine loosely defined breaks. It's ironic, because knowing now that I'll be having to run work again, I woulda done this same thing anyway... Consume everything in my path, be higher than Godzilla's tittie for 24 to 72 hours, then reform my ways back into 2017/18-like levels of responsible behavior lol. I'm sure to need most of my wits and half of my cunning... No! Wait... ALL of my cunning in order to run these TCS/Carhartt installs... I will also need a crew and a licensed driver which is still a problem no one's found a solution for lol.

*McWordy Typealot's Spam Rant 'O Tha Day* 07/072022

I am the last family member with cable TV.  I'm really trying to find a reason to keep it when I can't even watch any of the new shows all the way through when they air.  On top of that, I can't watch shows during the day because the signal gets lost on Comcast's end.  So I end up waiting for shows to load in OnDemad just so I can finish watching them.  That process takes up to 24 hours from the time the show airs on TV unless it is a Simulcast.

I am really having a hard time trying to find a reason to keep paying for this service.  I've already set the HomeHouse up with ROKU TV and it's been great especially since they have added local channels to the mix so we can stay current with the news as well as streaming only the shows we want to see.

I've been a subscriber since they used to be called Barden Cable.  So basically, I'm only with cable tv out of loyalty...not that they care about me, I'm just a paycheck to them.

😕

On 7/7/2022 at 4:51 PM, TronRP said:

I am the last family member with cable TV.  I'm really trying to find a reason to keep it when I can't even watch any of the new shows all the way through when they air.  On top of that, I can't watch shows during the day because the signal gets lost on Comcast's end.  So I end up waiting for shows to load in OnDemad just so I can finish watching them.  That process takes up to 24 hours from the time the show airs on TV unless it is a Simulcast.

I am really having a hard time trying to find a reason to keep paying for this service.  I've already set the HomeHouse up with ROKU TV and it's been great especially since they have added local channels to the mix so we can stay current with the news as well as streaming only the shows we want to see.

I've been a subscriber since they used to be called Barden Cable.  So basically, I'm only with cable tv out of loyalty...not that they care about me, I'm just a paycheck to them.

😕

Cut the cord back in the late 00s. Had SlingTv for a few years before stuff moved to Hulu, but really haven't had a reason to look back for quite a while.

7 hours ago, kat said:

I wish there was somewhere else besides jail or a mental hospital that I could go to.

~~~~~

Depending on which end of the city you want to travel to, there should be Community Centers around.  The ones around us are run by volunteers that work with the onsite medical center or we have the ones sponsored by funding from the local district.

What do you need ma chère?

3 hours ago, Austintacious said:

Cut the cord back in the late 00s. Had SlingTv for a few years before stuff moved to Hulu, but really haven't had a reason to look back for quite a while.

~~~~~

Yeah, everyone else has moved to streaming.  The only problem is I haven't found one that runs the way TV used to run prior to the government implementing the "Top Box" regulation.  Unfortunately, everything shuts off or goes into "sleep mode" after a few hours.

I've got issues...😅

22 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Depending on which end of the city you want to travel to, there should be Community Centers around.  The ones around us are run by volunteers that work with the onsite medical center or we have the ones sponsored by funding from the local district.

What do you need ma chère?

I did go to the ER last night and was like I need Psych and they took me right back. I seen a medical doctor and a tele psychiatrist, who was awesome. She didn't think that I needed to be admitted and said immediately stop them birth control pills. I was balling about the whole needing a hysterectomy thing and apparently the MD there looked at my medical records (my gyno is apart of that hospital so everything is connected) well the psych doctor said that my situation is complex enough that I should look into something called a reproductive Psychiatrist (apparently its a big thing but she's in North Carolina. I never heard of this) anyway,  she recommended that I talk to my insurance company about finding one in Michigan.  She gave me something to take at home,  switched my antidepressant and I was out! Thankfully. 

Also, I told my mother about eating them gummies and how I felt after and she goes, "Mandi, I'm allergic to it, Chris is allergic to it, and so is Lyndsi." (My sister, Lyndsi smokes like Snoop but she was told that she was actually allergic) 

I should probably assume if my mom and siblings are allergic than I probably am also. Stupid drugs. So, I have a couple gummies chillin here. I'll probably give em to my neighbor.  That's what good neighbors do,  right? Get each other high? Mine do 🤣

Edited by kat

It's really hard not to want to stay drunk or something the way things are in the world, though.  It's hard not to just try and go numb but I can't go back down to that level of darkness. Suicidal thoughts are terrifying, though.  

Edited by kat

14 minutes ago, kat said:

It's really hard not to want to stay drunk or something the way things are in the world, though.  It's hard not to just try and go numb but I can't go back down to that level of darkness. Suicidal thoughts are terrifying, though.  

~~~~~

One thing I discovered was to stop thinking about the world as a whole.  I try to deal on my situation only and how it is affected by what's going on in the world.  Slow and steady, taking one day at a time. 😊

2 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

One thing I discovered was to stop thinking about the world as a whole.  I try to deal on my situation only and how it is affected by what's going on in the world.  Slow and steady, taking one day at a time. 😊

Ikr, I will have to do something. My brother is like distract, stay distracted. His best friend just died and I don't know how he's taking it so well but I know he is very into the Bible so I think that's what's been helping him. 

1 minute ago, kat said:

Ikr, I will have to do something. My brother is like distract, stay distracted. His best friend just died and I don't know how he's taking it so well but I know he is very into the Bible so I think that's what's been helping him. 

~~~~~

Well, you do know Trene could help with that if you are interested. 😁

3 minutes ago, kat said:

❤ my mom wants me to go to church with her Tomorrow.  I always feel weird there.

~~~~~

That feeling usually happens because a person is thinking they are being judged.  Focus on what you need to get out of the service, not on who you think is watching you in the service. 

Pastors be like smartphones. You say something three days ago at random,  in your house, Sunday you go to church and they be talking about it looking right at you.

They was doing stuff with your algorithms before social media even existed.  

Edited by kat

1 minute ago, kat said:

Pastors be like smartphones. You say something three days ago at random,  in your house, Sunday you go to church and they be talking about it. They was doing stuff with your algorithms before social media even existed.  

~~~~~

Yes, it definitely feels like that...😆

My cousin just messaged me and said her youngest brother is no longer with us. She told me they found him this morning.  I can't even accept it, I feel like it's not real. I want to message him and have him respond that it's just a misunderstanding or that he was resuscitated..I messaged his mom but she's obviously not sitting on Facebook atm. I feel numb, my mom is going nuts, everything is so messed up.  He can't be dead. 

On 7/9/2022 at 9:13 PM, kat said:

Seriously though,  I'm not touching nothing again. Maybe an occasional drink but no weird ass THC for me.  Nothing,  not unless it's prescribed frfr. 

Yeah when i hit my early 30's i found i could no longer smoke, apparently the same thing was true of my father when he had been around the same age and I mean i smoked down back in the day, I'd be slangin' fat bags n' smokin dro all day everyday in my early 20's hell I was nicknamed after a marijuana related term. Nowadays i just cannot at all, my dumb ass will still think i can from time to time like twice on my paid week off last week Bossman was like "here wanna hit this"... I took one hit, was utterly miserable and incapacitated for about a third of the day. Next day, did the same stupid ass thing. THC is the one drug that i just cannot do.