What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

56 minutes ago, kat said:

Everyone out in the world of online dating is probably sleeping with each other and that's gross.  They all sharing monkey pox, herpes, warts, and gonorsyphilmydia. 🤮🤢

~~~~~

The medical community can't find a cure for cancer, but they can develop a medication for you to take so you don't have to change your sex practices and supplements for you to take so you don't get performance anxiety due to hair lose.  So heaven forbid someone would have to practice safe sex in today's day and age...unless you actually have cancer that requires chemo that drops your body's immunity, making you more susceptible to contracting and transmitting an STD causing you to have to contemplate a sex-free lifestyle, but worry not, they have a pill for that to keep the party going.

😏

I'm wondering what's going on with AT&T.  They have been down all day.  And even now, we only have partial service back.

I'm just hoping this means that they are working on the lines to try to get everything ready for students doing online school which starts in a couple of weeks.

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

So far so good.  I managed to get the majority of everything done and AT&T is still connected.

~~~~~

Yeah, I think I spoke too soon.  Service went out right after I type this comment.  Just managed to get back online.

At least I'm not starving, I managed to eat a Cobb Salad that I purchased from the hospital restaurant before I unexpected passed out a couple hours ago.  I think I'm awake enough to pull the night shift watch.

I'm really starting to understand the appeal of streaming TV.  You're not tied to scheduled programming, however, the networks still maintain control by determining which episodes you can stream and when they're released for streaming if they are not watched in simulcast.

I'm going into 11 hours of being awake right now.  I woke up at 2am and managed to take care of a lot of tasks before heading out to take my nephew to his appointment.  Now I'm starting on another set of To-Do's and hoping to get all of it out of the way before I get the sleepys.

Oh well, I suppose it was bound to happen, they are finally closing the CVS in our area due to lack of being able to hire people.  I get the feeling that this is going to be a common occurrence here.  They are already tearing down houses, leveling neighborhoods and closing businesses.

I'm starting to wonder who bought the area...😏

These dreams have to stop. They are so random but every time I wake up my heart feels absolutely shattered again and I can't shake the sad feeling that lingers from it. I been doing better emotionally but when this dream hits me and all I want to do is break down. 

I think this was the worst one yet.  If I could go back to 2009ish and warn myself that I was about to get the shit knocked out of me emotionally because I wasn't going to be able to get over the heart shattering,  soul eating mind fuck that was about to begin. I can't fix this. Even when I feel great emotionally, even when I can put it in the back of my mind and that's probably when the dream comes because I'm suppressing my thoughts and feelings about it. It's still killing me.  I was actually a decent human being at one point but now I'm broken down completely. Life is not a game and people shouldn't use someone for their amusement or whatever,  boredom,  or, idfk. I hate what I have become but I'm terrified of truly being exposed by the things that won't let me let go because I am ashamed of myself for my feelings. I am disgusted by myself truly. I don't even feel like a human anymore. I wish I could explain it right.

2 minutes ago, kat said:

I think this was the worst one yet.  If I could go back to 2009ish and warn myself that I was about to get the shit knocked out of me emotionally because I wasn't going to be able to get over the heart shattering,  soul eating mind fuck that was about to begin. I can't fix this. Even when I feel great emotionally, even when I can put it in the back of my mind and that's probably when the dream comes because I'm suppressing my thoughts and feelings about it. It's still killing me.  I was actually a decent human being at one point but now I'm broken down completely. Life is not a game and people shouldn't use someone for their amusement or whatever,  boredom,  or, idfk. I hate what I have become but I'm terrified of truly being exposed by the things that won't let me let go because I am ashamed of myself for my feelings. I am disgusted by myself truly. I don't even feel like a human anymore. I wish I could explain it right.

~~~~~

Interestingly, what you have explained is what it is to be human.  You have to give yourself personal time to be emotional, to express those things that allow you to release what you are holding inside.  It is human to feel this way.

When people are afraid of certain emotions, they train their kids that those are the things you are not suppose to show and so the kids grow up thinking that to express emotion over things (even if it is an all day crying session) is wrong.  It is not wrong.  It is the expression of human emotion.  It is how we deal with and interact with the world around us.

Through expressing such emotion, it is how we learn what methods allow us to cope with the unpredictability of everyday life.

:heart:

6 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Interestingly, what you have explained is what it is to be human.  You have to give yourself personal time to be emotional, to express those things that allow you to release what you are holding inside.  It is human to feel this way.

When people are afraid of certain emotions, they train their kids that those are the things you are not suppose to show and so the kids grow up thinking that to express emotion over things (even if it is an all day crying session) is wrong.  It is not wrong.  It is the expression of human emotion.  It is how we deal with and interact with the world around us.

Through expressing such emotion, it is how we learn what methods allow us to cope with the unpredictability of everyday life.

:heart:

❤ 

24 minutes ago, kat said:

I hope the bus actually shows up tomorrow.  Last week I was stranded at transfer spot, driver was out and no staff to cover apparently. The week before,  bus started losing power and shut down, luckily it was ok after a few minutes. 

~~~~~

Sadly, they can't find a workforce that actually wants to work so there is a call out to the 50+ community.  Also, many of the DOTs are being converted to solar power assist systems.  This is going to get really interesting once the snow starts flying.

Everything is in need of alternative plans.  I'm thinking robots will soon be taking the place of positions in the job market because most people these days, don't want to work, yet they expect their  DoorDash or Grub Hub orders to magically arrived at their location.