What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

Every year I gear up to work in the Spring and Summer months.  However, that work timeframe is very limited.  This time I'm going to gear up to work during the Fall and Winter months to see how that goes.  Hopefully I can find the correct gear to keep me from waterlogging while I'm out in the cold.

Time for DULUTH TRADING CO. 😆

Omg I used a foam roller at work after I got off to try and get this back pain and oh my god it hurt so perfectly! I got up off the it and legit seen stars! That was exactly what I needed for my back.  I ordered myself one but I think it won't be the same.  I love that thing. You guys if you have pain roll on one of them things. I swear. 

On 10/12/2022 at 10:34 PM, TronRP said:

~~~~~

So...Anything to report...🙂

It's actually been really weird there lately.  A girl got fired, my boss is trying to leave, other coworkers are leaving.  Still can't get anyone to clean either lol

They hired an overnight person and it looked awesome in there,  like you can't fully keep a gym clean until they're closed.  They have so many issues there. My boss hasn't said anything else about it but he can't even get us a raise so idk if they're going to let him do what he is planning which is another reason he probably wants to leave. My doctor doesn't want me cleaning as a job he said it's bad for my back problems. I'm actually surprised that I didn't quit already 😅 🤣 There are days when I love it and work my ass off to where I suprise myself (lol...I have pics 🤪) but some days I'm popping ibuprofen and a muscle relaxer like candy wearing a pain patch and a back brace thingy and still feel like I need to go to the ER so I don't know what is going to happen but I really don't wanna get my hopes up for nothing..I guess I'll believe it when I see it.  Sorry for the long,  drawn out rant 😅 

27 minutes ago, kat said:

My daughter turns 26 on the 18th and I'm so backwards with the  📅 that I keep forgetting how many days are left. Today is the 14th, right?

~~~~~

Yes, at last check...for the next 20 minutes...lol

20 minutes ago, kat said:

It's actually been really weird there lately.  A girl got fired, my boss is trying to leave, other coworkers are leaving.  Still can't get anyone to clean either lol

They hired an overnight person and it looked awesome in there,  like you can't fully keep a gym clean until they're closed.  They have so many issues there. My boss hasn't said anything else about it but he can't even get us a raise so idk if they're going to let him do what he is planning which is another reason he probably wants to leave. My doctor doesn't want me cleaning as a job he said it's bad for my back problems. I'm actually surprised that I didn't quit already 😅 🤣 There are days when I love it and work my ass off to where I suprise myself (lol...I have pics 🤪) but some days I'm popping ibuprofen and a muscle relaxer like candy wearing a pain patch and a back brace thingy and still feel like I need to go to the ER so I don't know what is going to happen but I really don't wanna get my hopes up for nothing..I guess I'll believe it when I see it.  Sorry for the long,  drawn out rant 😅 

~~~~~

No worries, information requested...Yikes...Now I'm just really concerned about your physical health.

There are so many places looking for employees, but the question would be what are the working conditions?  Most stuff is too go to be true.

6 minutes ago, kat said:

It's like weird, toxic in a way but I just go and try to get it over with. I just see how hard I work verses the kids on the desk or whatever and I'm like wow, young ass men sitting here basically checking out the girls and waiting for their time to get off to workout and look pretty lol. Actually the kids aren't that bad once you start talking to them but at first you get the impression that they don't like coming to work and that they'd rather be tiktok lol. They're all under 30, most under 25 lol. Pretty sure I'm the oldest person employed there.

~~~~~

We definitely need a "Shocked" emoji for post reaction...lol

What type of job would you REALLY want to have?

...I wish I had more confidence in my abilities like I used to when I was younger and didn't care about people's observations of me showing off my skills.  I got a kick out of proving them wrong because of their preconceived notions of me being "a little girl".

Although my skill level has increased and I actually have real work tools, I lack confidence in people watching me work.  Trene says I have nothing to worry about, so I know it's all in my head.  But it is such a high hurdle to get over.

😔