What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

17 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Well, at last check, Michigan has an open carry law.  Just make sure you have your papers on you...I've heard some things...😅

I usually don't carry papers on me since I don't smoke marijuana at all but the Bossman almost always has a book of papers on him at all times 👍

LOL 

I don't register my firearms with the government tho. My papers for my guns can be found in the United States Constitution haha lol 😜

24 minutes ago, WhiteLines said:

I usually don't carry papers on me since I don't smoke marijuana at all but the Bossman almost always has a book of papers on him at all times 👍

LOL 

I don't register my firearms with the government tho. My papers for my guns can be found in the United States Constitution haha lol 😜

~~~~~

Well, the Constitution definitely states to bear arms in a time of War and since it seems this country is always in a state of Civil War, then...

I can't believe we've been watching Shark Week since the beginning.  And now we're getting prepared for this year.  It is definitely a fun ride.

Shark Week starts at 8pm tonight on Discovery Channel and streaming on Discovery+ and Discovery GO.

🦈

large.722630937_WebbImages072522.jpg

I'm glad that we are so excited about how well the new James Webb Space Telescope is working, but why is it that whenever we photograph images of far off galaxies, there is never a wayward Planet or Star in the way, yet whenever we try to catch a photo of Big Foot, there are a million trees blocking the view?

🤨

I find it sad that we feel justified in preying on Sharks by labeling them predators for protecting their home from outside invaders because Humans feel they have the right to play where the Sharks live; basically, in their yards.

However, we Humans take offense to someone coming onto our property and playing on our lawns and thus, we feel justified enacting our own form of "justice" usually in some manner of violence or a show of "force" and we feel in the right.

Unfortunately, for Humans, when you think about the fact that "justice" for a Shark is to check you out by investigating your mistaken identity by using their teeth to determine if you should be there or not, it's not the fault of the Shark that we Humans are soft, squishy, land dwelling meat bags that can barely survive a "Should I know you" exploratory bite, having varying degrees of "force" behind it.

I feel more sorry for the Shark.  Whereas Humans do not necessarily have to come into physical contact with each other to get their point across, the Shark now has to get the flavor of Human out of their mouth along with B.O., preservatives, surfboard, neoprene, metal, swim trunks, jet ski, etc...

:yucky:

If my ex husband is already working on a third wife I'm going to buy myself a ring and pick up some rando off the street and pay them in like crackcoin.

I'll cook em Ramen and meth every night.  Like a good wife should. 

Edited by kat

18 minutes ago, kat said:

What is that green thing by my pic? Is that a booger, do I have a booger on my profile frame?

~~~~~

:hrhr:

That's supposed to be a star in a seal.  The edges have been smoothed to make it look non-threatening I guess...?