What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

Gosh dang it!  I think sleep is finally catching up with me.  I've been up since 4am taking care of all the same paperwork I took care of back in October.  Something happened and the State of Michigan fell asleep and forgot to check it's fax machine for 2 months.

😵

11 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Gosh dang it!  I think sleep is finally catching up with me.  I've been up since 4am taking care of all the same paperwork I took care of back in October.  Something happened and the State of Michigan fell asleep and forgot to check it's fax machine for 2 months.

😵

That doesn't shock me, sadly.  

I do not want to suffer that level of exhaustion ever again.  I really didn't mind doing stuff.  I had fun.  I actually cooked my very first Christmas Ham ever, but next time, it would help to know what all needed to be done ahead of time instead of at the last minute and then finding out that I'm the only one available to do it.  I ended up pushing off everything I had planned for nearly 15 hours.  But at least everyone had a good time.

😊

I hadn't had black eyed peas since I was like 12 so I made some New Years Day because they are supposed to bring prosperity,  I figured throw a can on, eat a bite, they'll suck because you can't make em and they're in a can but I like prosperity so I found a recipe online and I'm now craving them mufackas🤦‍♀️ I know what I'm making tomorrow. Can or not, they was omg delicious like our old neighbor from Georgia used to made us with fried green tomatoes and Salmon patties. Rest her soul.

Edited by kat

2 minutes ago, kat said:

Oh my friends Uncle's funeral is tomorrow...they're is already all kinds of horrible family stuff going on and I don't want to go, everyone is ganging up on my girl, and it's not gonna be pretty. If I go I feel like I'm hurting her, but if I don't I feel like I'm going to hurt her sisters and the rest of the family who are like our family since childhood...but this is something bad the allegations are bad.

~~~~~

Funerals are for the living and they usually bring out the worse in some people.  A lot of pinned up personal stuff usually gets aired out.  You will have to play that by ear and, if nothing else, at least let your friend know you came even if you don't stay for the service.  Arrive early for the pre-service meet and greet then book...

Well, my vacation is officially over.  Really not looking forward to everything involving online school, therapy home visits, necessary repairs and playing butler to a no win situation...but someone has to do it.

2 minutes ago, kat said:

I started watching this show on Netflix called,  In The Dark and they're eating pizza and I been eating healthy food but I want their damn pizza now!!

~~~~~

PizzaPapalis veggie pizza.  It's so good that I actually got a meat eater to try it and they liked it.  :biggrin: