DGN THANKSGIVING (unofficial)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I can't think of any more water jokes at the moment. Perhaps I'm going through a humor drought. My jokes have all dried up. I was going to say something earlier, but then my thought evaporated.

I suppose we can't stop the jokes from percolating, and we just have to let them filter through.

*runs*

Back on topic:

-I have purchased 4.24lbs of baby back ribs, with a dry rub and some sauce.

-4 croissant roll tubes (24 total)

And..

For those of you not at Reaper's party over the summer, I currently have the ingredients for the Storm Knight's Guild Crack-Laden Soft Gingersnap Cookies (SKGCLSGSC) *evil cackle* I heard they were addictive. :)

Back on topic:

-I have purchased 4.24lbs of baby back ribs, with a dry rub and some sauce.

-4 croissant roll tubes (24 total)

And..

For those of you not at Reaper's party over the summer, I currently have the ingredients for the Storm Knight's Guild Crack-Laden Soft Gingersnap Cookies (SKGCLSGSC) *evil cackle* I heard they were addictive. :)

:drool

!!!

Bean!? You changed your naaaame! :ohmy:

Seriously, after dinner, I want you, LOS, and Slogo to come over to the after-party.

No T'giving and no Brew and View. You guys are embarrassed to see me outside the club? :cry

Ok, I'm teasing, but it'd be nice to see you guys anyway.

RECAP

So, once again, whoever's coming at 4P or 5P, we're going to have an amazing dinner!!!

I can't believe 17 people are going to be here for dinner.

Whoever isn't making it for dinner, come by whenever your family opens the cage and lets you roam free.

Dragonluv is bringing a fruitplatter. I'm very excited about that. I need something moderately unfattening to make me feel a little less than one big clogged artery.

Whoever has games, bring em!

Whoever has cheesy movies, bring em!

Will we enjoy them? Fuck if I know, but we live in a very safe boring neighborhood,

so it'll be fine here or in the car,

I'm thinking of having the ambience of the afterparty like the City Club bar,

with non-club music in the background, and a movie playing with the sound off.

I was thinking maybe Suspiria or Deadalive.

I'll be in the DGN corner.

Then downstairs in the dungeon, people that don't want to socialize as much, we'll have the little theater with sound and classics like Stormknight Presents Monster Squad or the eternal's special edition of The Warriors

CAN...YOU...DIG...IT!

It's BYOB. Bring whatever you want, just don't get trashed.

We have a nice cozy home (ie small) and nosy neighbors

You know what you can handle.

bean and I should be sober, so if you become a wasted embarrassment, we'll just take your keys,

and put you in the trunk to sleep it off.

ANYONE THAT STILL WANTS TO COME TO TO THE

AFTER PARTY PM ME OR BEAN

Edited by the eternal

This is going to be the BEST weekend. City Wed, family Thurs, DGN Thurs night, City Fri and Sat! CRAZY!

I'm looking forward to this! I will bring a couple bottles of wine (to be enjoyed without getting blitzed) - will any more snackers be needed, or will everyone be pretty much stuffed to the gills?

Guest Megalicious

CAN...YOU...DIG...IT!

It's more like: CCCCAAANNNNNN YYYYYOOOUUUUU DDDDDIIIIGGGG IIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!?????!!! Thehehe

I haven't seen that movie forever, and most of my DVD's are still in boxes. *thinks of digging it out*.

This is going to be the BEST weekend. City Wed, family Thurs, DGN Thurs night, City Fri and Sat! CRAZY!

I'm looking forward to this! I will bring a couple bottles of wine (to be enjoyed without getting blitzed) - will any more snackers be needed, or will everyone be pretty much stuffed to the gills?

I think we'll be good on snacks. We've got a few desserts coming and a fruit tray :)

It's more like: CCCCAAANNNNNN YYYYYOOOUUUUU DDDDDIIIIGGGG IIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!?????!!! Thehehe

I haven't seen that movie forever, and most of my DVD's are still in boxes. *thinks of digging it out*.

Cassanova Frankenstein from The Mystery Men?

Indeed, we were wondering if you sprinkled crack in them!!! =P

No, just cinnamon and *sings* C&H, pure cane sugar, from Hawaii.

Couldn't help myself.