DGN THANKSGIVING (unofficial)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well shoot! I read this late. I would try to make it, if that were possible. Depending on location. I'll be in Madison Heights that night.

I was more concerned about people RSVPing for the dinner by a certain date :)

Both please! I will be bringing a grill, pies and games.

:band

You'll probably want to swing by early because Stormknight wanted to slow grill the ribs...so coordinate that with him and let us know when you'll be over.

So here is the dinner list - with only people that have confirmed for sure that they are coming. I did not include everyone that is coming to the after party because I've lost track of who's coming. Expect Pm's with our address this week. Please do not share our address with anyone.

The eternal - turkey #1

bean water - mashed potatoes, gravy, deviled eggs

Mstrbeau--apple pie(?) and pumpkin pie, grill

Stormknight--second meat, bread & butter

Jinxie--sweet corn souffle

Ivy Cat & family--potato salad, tossed salad, second turkey

Taysteewonderbunny & Spook--French Silk Pie, corn bread, sherried sweet potatoes

Tszura & Nightgaunt--7 layer tortilla dip, Spanish rice

garbeldena--green beans

Raev - pop

Edited by bean

Please do not share our address with anyone.

Darn. And I was just about to sign up for a Twitter account.

How is parking? 'Cuz Calix and I have to come separately since I have to work early the next morning and she has to take Jynxxx home.

Darn. And I was just about to sign up for a Twitter account.

How is parking? 'Cuz Calix and I have to come separately since I have to work early the next morning and she has to take Jynxxx home.

Parking should be fine. Not too many people park on our street so there should be room.

!!!

Bean!? You changed your naaaame! :ohmy:

I did :)

Edited by bean

Because this thread isn't long enough.....

I just sent Pm's to everyone who posted in this thread, or Pm'd me that they were for sure coming over at some point in time on Thanksgiving. If you didn't get one from me, and you were planning on attending, let me know.

From the aftermath thread

I am so freaking excited that Tszura and Nightgaunt and your

7-layer tortilla dip and Spanish rice will be coming.

And TWB and Spook--thank you not only for confirming for T'giving, but for bringing your homemade

french silk pie and other food.

Stormknight--I am calling around to see if I can borrow a grill for your ribs. It's going to be so awesome.

Fidget, I can't believe you're making deviled eggs even though you can't attend.

That's beyond all. You are so nice I'll be sure to get someone to swing by your area that week to pick it up

Now that apparently the T'giving after-party will be graced by

Brenda and Tomcat, Osaka and Riku, Hunhee and Burrich, Mstrbeau and ??, Nienna, Aequorea, etc

I will be making this a two level affair, with cheesy movies in the cellar.

This is getting BIG.

Please remind me 1 day before someone will pick them up and have them message me so I can give them my address as well as cell number.

Because this thread isn't long enough.....

I just sent Pm's to everyone who posted in this thread, or Pm'd me that they were for sure coming over at some point in time on Thanksgiving. If you didn't get one from me, and you were planning on attending, let me know.

I didn't get a PM. I will need your address since Calix and I are coming separately.

And sorry about all those jokes earlier. Hopefully it's all just water under the bridge.