DGN THANKSGIVING (unofficial)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a grill is unavailable E, I have an alternative for meat. If you do find one, I will need to know about fuel (charcoal vs. gas,) and of course, come over early enough to start a slow cook.

I can bring a grill if needed. Either kind. The gas one has a blockage on one side that I need to figure out. Only one half of the burners work.

As a side note.....

For all the smokers - there is no smoking in our home whatsoever, but feel free to smoke on the porch. We have a "butt can." Please use it and don't litter our yard with your butts :)

For all the "smokers" (wink wink, nudge nudge) - please partake before coming over if you must, but please, please, PLEASE do not bring it to our home. Our neighbors have nothing better to do than call the cops, and we don't want anyone going to jail. Again, our home is smoke free, so indoors is not an option either.

Stormknight--I am calling around to see if I can borrow a grill for your ribs. It's going to be so awesome.

I should be making the purchase of the ribs, rub ingredients, and rolls on the 20th.

Just remind me to bring my carving knife and fork.

Now that apparently the T'giving after-party will be graced by

Brenda and Tomcat, Osaka and Riku, Hunhee and Burrich, Mstrbeau and ??, Nienna, Aequorea, etc

I will be making this a two level affair, with cheesy movies in the cellar.

Let me know. I have Big Trouble in Little China, Monster Squad, and a few other cheesy titles.

I can bring a grill if needed. Either kind. The gas one has a blockage on one side that I need to figure out. Only one half of the burners work.

Gas would be preferred, (I can dial the temperature,) but either will do. Just don't blow yourself up in the process of finding out where the blockage is. :X

Gas would be preferred, (I can dial the temperature,) but either will do. Just don't blow yourself up in the process of finding out where the blockage is. :X

Blockage will be figured out without gas connected. :yes

What about board games? :-)

I have Apples to Apples, Life, The Domo Game, Skip-Bo and many others... :thumbsup:

I should be making the purchase of the ribs, rub ingredients, and rolls on the 20th.

Just remind me to bring my carving knife and fork.

Let me know. I have Big Trouble in Little China, Monster Squad, and a few other cheesy titles.

Bring the cheesy movies!

Blockage will be figured out without gas connected. :yes

What about board games? :-)

I have Apples to Apples, Life, The Domo Game, Skip-Bo and many others... :thumbsup:

Board games :yes

I sure hope to make it to the afterparty. It'll be fun.

And Bean, THANK YOU for making sure that this won't be a drunkfest/smokefest shindig. I hate that shit.

We really hope you can make it.

It's THANKSGIVING, not Party Like a Rock Star Day...you know? A little drinking is fine, but nothing beyond that.

Bring the cheesy movies!

Board games :yes

We really hope you can make it.

It's THANKSGIVING, not Party Like a Rock Star Day...you know? A little drinking is fine, but nothing beyond that.

we were planning on bringing board games too.. but i think that those are covered now.. we have apples to apples too and others..

I can make Part Ni, since TG isn't at my MaMa's this year so I won't have all-night Stepin Fetchit duty. Should I bring a key lime pie, or will errone be too porked out by then? Or maybe I should bring a sweet potato pie and force-feed it to Eternal...

Key lime pie is good :)

Guest Megalicious

If end up coming here is a pics of games I own. Let me know if there is anything anyone is interested in LOL Oh and the one on top that is barley cut off is Cuba. :)

?ui=2&ik=753cb0a1ed&view=att&th=124e51cf131da937&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

Hopefully it's not too late to RSVP for the after party. Morbid and I will be having dinner with his mom, but I can't take more than a couple hours of his family, so, yeah...

I can bring store bought baked goods if you think you'll want them by that point. Something that won't spoil if left in the car for a few hours. Won't be able to do anything homemade. Or I have a deck of Uno cards that we could grab.

I might not make it... I get off work at midnight I think?

We can't have anyone over later than 1am. We both have to work early the next day. Even 1am is pushing it.

Hopefully it's not too late to RSVP for the after party. Morbid and I will be having dinner with his mom, but I can't take more than a couple hours of his family, so, yeah...

I can bring store bought baked goods if you think you'll want them by that point. Something that won't spoil if left in the car for a few hours. Won't be able to do anything homemade. Or I have a deck of Uno cards that we could grab.

It's not too late. You can bring something if you want, but it's not required. It was just for dinner that we were asking people to bring something. For all the after party people, it's your choice if you want to bring something or not.

Our house is going to be PACKED :)

Shoot me your address. We're going to try our hardest!

I will send it right now!

Edited by bean water