DGN THANKSGIVING (unofficial)

BUMMER!

Eevee is on her way!

Brenda, lil Bren, and Tomcat have arrived.

Pomba Gira is among us.

Oh and THIS ENDED flashgordon-DVD-cover.jpg

So, we are on to THIS!

the-monster-squad-horror-movie-poster.jpg

After it's over, we're thinking of going to a 2-level movie experience, so we can all hang out more upstairs, and the others can enjoy Buckaroo Banzai down below

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!

So initally I was bummed, because Ivycat and her kids couldn't come, that knocked out 6 guests, and then Jynxxx had to cancel, which knocked out a total of 7, and I thought,

oh this is foreshadowing of things to come.

Wrong I was.

Every single person who said they'd come to the afterparty came and we had a great time.

We talked a lot and watched cheesy movies.

Thank you so much, everyone!

Special mention to Stormknight for ensuring a perfect night.

Showing up early with ribs and a handful of top shelf cinematic cheese.

And Garbeldena for not only bringing food, but most importantly, as things were winding down, and we were waiting for Hudson Hawk to finish up in the dungeon below, you said

"Let's spend this half hour cleaning up"

Who the hell says that?

bean and I love you both for bookending a perfect evening and of course thanks to everyone else for bringing great food and drink and making this Thanksgiving so memorable.

And YES, Wolfman still has nards.

Edited by the eternal

Thanks so much for the party! It was really fun, haha! Especially when watch Blood Freak...what a bad movie, haha!

I also was excited to finally meet PombaGira. :happy:

Good times all around.

:laugh:

You know that you're going to try and track down the church group that made Blood Freak all those years ago to see if you can get an official copy on DVD, 'cause I know I am :tongue:.

I had a nice time, some nice cake, watched some ermmm...kinda nice movies? And hung out with nice people, so I had a good time. Thanks for having me over Beanternal, nice party :thumbsup:.

Hello, smile.gif

Thank you Bean and Eternal for the invitation! You guys were excellent host!!

It was a very nice time! smile.gif

I will be honest. I was nervous. Not because any of you guys are mean. Everyone was beyond nice to me, and that was very kind. I was nervous, for I am introvert. Not being stuck up, I do have a kind soul most of the time, yet I am still an introvert. Even if I was not worn out yesterday, I would have still have been nervous. That does not matter. Again, it was a nice time. smile.gif

It was good to see familiar faces, as well to meet new folks. smile.gif

Again, thank you.

Have a wonderful weekend.

hugs,

april

Wow!

So initally I was bummed, because Ivycat and her kids couldn't come, that knocked out 6 guests, and then Jynxxx had to cancel, which knocked out a total of 7, and I thought,

Wrong I was.

Every single person who said they'd come to the afterparty came and we had a great time.

And Garbeldena for not only bringing food, but most importantly, as things were winding down, and we were waiting for Hudson Hawk to finish up in the dungeon below, you said

Who the hell says that?

bean and I love you both for bookending a perfect evening and of course thanks to everyone else for bringing great food and drink and making this Thanksgiving so memorable.

Hmmmmmmmm... well when u say who says that i do of course and did but under the situation i didnt want u guys to get stuck with the mess from everyone else and myself so. but yes a wonderful wonderful time i believe alot of pictures were takin cant wait to see those and be like oh thats meeeeee. Well thanks for letting me have so much fun.

Hello, smile.gif

Thank you Bean and Eternal for the invitation! You guys were excellent host!!

It was a very nice time! smile.gif

I will be honest. I was nervous. Not because any of you guys are mean. Everyone was beyond nice to me, and that was very kind. I was nervous, for I am introvert. Not being stuck up, I do have a kind soul most of the time, yet I am still an introvert. Even if I was not worn out yesterday, I would have still have been nervous. That does not matter. Again, it was a nice time. smile.gif

It was good to see familiar faces, as well to meet new folks. smile.gif

Again, thank you.

Have a wonderful weekend.

hugs,

april

Did I miss you? :confused:

Wow!

Wrong I was.

Who the hell says that?

so sorry.. 2 of my kids had high fevers.. and i was not feeling too good.. i did not want to take a chance of getting anyone sick.. It was a very lonely thanksgiving for us :-(

so sorry.. 2 of my kids had high fevers.. and i was not feeling too good.. i did not want to take a chance of getting anyone sick.. It was a very lonely thanksgiving for us :-(

:(

If we end up doing this again next year, we hope you and your family will be able to make it!