Fav pic of yourself

I'm old, and I still go out--kind of... I alternate between being a recluse and being quite social. I'm in a social phase right now.

I'd still go out regularly if 2500 or Labyrinth(with either Blackie or Bobbie running it) were still open or if CC did away with the electronic music. Still out for the occasional gigs.

I would just like to say that there is absolutly nothing wrong with Boones Farm =P

Nada...it's ghetto-Fab

i hate glocks. boring.

get a propper gun

No one I've ever shot ever has a complaint HW. Ever.

There is NOTHING wrong with that gun. It's just one of his smaller ones...

Thanks Behbeh, for defending my "gun" you rock. XOXO

I would just like to say that there is absolutly nothing wrong with Boones Farm =P

See, I suppose that I am a true ghetto thug gangster, I drink malt liquor such as St. Ides, Steel Reserve, Colt 45, Magnum, Schlitz Bull Ice and other ghetto hood fabulous favorites. My favorite being Steel Reserve.

But I guess, in the ghetto, it is not about what you are drinking so long as you don't be a menace to south central while you're drinking your juice in the hood. You fuck that up and you're getting capped.

There was also one time I was at a party that was a Fraser preppy kids party, and some little wigger kid thought that he was badass because he was going around with a "ghetto" mixed drink, so to speak, and trying to ask people if they knew what it was, most likely so that he could out black them. Nobody could guess it because well, this was a Fraser party and none of those kids have gone south of 8 Mile, and when the drink came to me, I SMELLED it, didn't even sip it and said "It's an Incredible Hulk, you mix Henessey with Hypnotiq, I drink it all the time at parties I go to around 7 Mile..." and so I pwned him good, FTW, I rule, wiggers in Fraser have been building shrines and churches in my honor ever since that party. :tongue: Just wanted to tell the story because it's funny and somewhat relevant.

Edited by Chernobyl

planned to go to blonde but its going to take a LONG time to go back to brown before getting back to my blonde roots (have to get rid of the red first).

So...I decided to get it red again.

The best way to get rid of the red is to add more red. :laugh:

Sounds like Scott logic.