Fav pic of yourself

ok thats me

Wow!! You are gorgeous, and that dress is AWESOME!!! (from someone who has a deep love of everything vinyl) May I ask where you got it?? I'm always looking for more places to get vinyl, thinking I may have to make them myself soon. I've pretty much bought a lot of the stuff that I like that's available online.

thankyou :blushing:

i got the dress from hell inferno's in chicago. she gives great prices. but if you want something really cool for cheap go check out vinyl dolls from LA. I forget the link but if you want i can look it up.

She is only like 22 and makes her own clothes, and its all industrial night club clothes.

Everything is vinyl.

yes thats my beloved leland, i spent more time there then my home at one point.

and yes you can kidnap me, but you will have to find another location.

Was that from DEAC 1 last year? I was there. People were shooting all over the Leyland.

I have shooting space at my house, for one. Ask all the other DGNers that came over last month:

http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?showtopic=26966

I need to start looking around for indoor places to shoot. I'm tired of the same old backdrops...

thankyou :blushing:

i got the dress from hell inferno's in chicago. she gives great prices. but if you want something really cool for cheap go check out vinyl dolls from LA. I forget the link but if you want i can look it up.

She is only like 22 and makes her own clothes, and its all industrial night club clothes.

Everything is vinyl.

YESYES Please!!! :drool

Was that from DEAC 1 last year? I was there. People were shooting all over the Leyland.

I have shooting space at my house, for one. Ask all the other DGNers that came over last month:

http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?showtopic=26966

I need to start looking around for indoor places to shoot. I'm tired of the same old backdrops...

i want to do a shoot in a bathtub filled with blood, but not like a cheesy shoot. I want to do something with an evening gown on all fancy.

and then i want to do a construction shoot too....

would you like either of these?

The camera was set on you, so I guess that means you're weird. =P

I do like the pics though. And you call me blue eyes? Look at that first one. :ohmy:

Mm...well, I added some contrast.

And sometimes my eyes look more green to me then blue...my mom thinks I'm crazy.

:X