Fav pic of yourself

Deadcat (back turned) in his deathrockish days along with a portion of the Detroit 90s crew:Adam Cadaver,Wendy, and Izzy(R.I.P.)

l_ae5a7a078b2221edb96d542bed0f786f.jpg

Rofl! Adam Cadaver, my ex used to date him before he dated me. Couldn't stop talking about how redonkulously huge his dick was, I tried to get my ex to invite him over...but it didn't work :laugh:.

Guest greyhalo

Rofl! Adam Cadaver, my ex used to date him before he dated me. Couldn't stop talking about how redonkulously huge his dick was, I tried to get my ex to invite him over...but it didn't work :laugh:.

Adam is a very cool old-schooler. He used to DJ at the Lab a while ago. He actually made an appearance at CC after the Sisters show last month.

Adam is a very cool old-schooler. He used to DJ at the Lab a while ago. He actually made an appearance at CC after the Sisters show last month.

Oh I know all about him, I didn't think he made it out much anymore. Wtf is with old people "getting old" and not going out anymore?

Must I re-iterate, oldest member on DGN, Boshy, 54 years old, still goes to CC once every like month or two. Need I say more? She'll probably be there for DGN Appreciation Night, not sure yet.

Guest greyhalo

Oh I know all about him, I didn't think he made it out much anymore. Wtf is with old people "getting old" and not going out anymore?

Must I re-iterate, oldest member on DGN, Boshy, 54 years old, still goes to CC once every like month or two. Need I say more? She'll probably be there for DGN Appreciation Night, not sure yet.

I'm old, and I still go out--kind of... I alternate between being a recluse and being quite social. I'm in a social phase right now.

Guest greyhalo

"I don't want to grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid."

"You're only as old as you feel, which is why I like feeling up 18 year olds."

I keep telling my mom I'll finally grow up when I stop getting zits.