Fav pic of yourself

NOM!!

I bet very few people there know you have three children and I'd be willing to bet they'd be shocked to find that out. You and your stage mates look awesome!

Thanks! I've got to thank the genes. I think they were all about 10+years younger too, not that you can tell by looking at all of us together :wink

And, of course, I loved being on stage! (like there was ever any question) It was so much fun! I want to do it more! Muahahahahaha (hard to believe I used to be shy)

maybe I should start working out

New favorites... from a shoot we did last weekend with our gal pal Annette. These are the, um, tamest of the lot... I hate the blue bustier but I still think they turned out nicely.

post-208-1226717713_thumb.jpg post-208-1226717932_thumb.jpg post-208-1226717979_thumb.jpg

The blue bustier is for sale BTW... Lane Bryant Cacique, size 18/20, only worn twice. Boning & lightly padded cups, would look tasty on someone with bigger breastesses than me! Make me an offer!

And, Brenda: WOW! Bet I'm not the only one who's missed your always-beautiful and creative pix. The one with the guitar is ichiban wicked sweet, with the swing one a close second.

Edited by pomba gira

A couple of my favorite pics:

post-3204-1226772526_thumb.jpg

This is a pic of Richard Biggs (Dr. Stephen Franklin from Babylon 5,) and myself at GenCon 1997: The year I completed my Torg collection. I was in the dealer's room early (friends of mine at TSR got me in on a Setup Badge,) and he had the time to do this personal one with me.

post-3204-1226772792_thumb.jpg

This is one of myself outside my old club with Sixx (opposite me,) and...ah dammit, I forgot the guy in the center. Damn senility. For those not in the know, Sixx is one of the best doorman on the eastern seaboard. He gives up other nights because he likes us goth people and the night.

And for those of you who like men in uniform:

post-3204-1226773317_thumb.jpg

This is me in my formal uniform (USAF calls it the Service Dress.) Ribbions from outside to in are: Air Force Training Ribbon with Oak Leaf Cluster, National Defense Service Medal, and Outstanding Unit Award