Stuck on your mobile phone projects

WhiteLines

Hardy har har. Alas I created a place for all of these ¢r₳zy₳$$ photos i take and manipulate with a cell phone. My current hobby keeping me out of a straightjacket. Anybody else feel free to join in straightjackets or no straightjackets all are welcome. Heres my first offering.

IMG_20220309_192300644x$x2331X2331.jpg

12 hours ago, TronRP said:

Have you ever thought of doing abstract artwork for sale?

Many years ago back when i handcrafted artwork the old fashioned way and before life beat me to death lol. In my youth i had a scholarship to one of the top art colleges in the country but i dropped out and/or dropped acid. Wait no, it was both.

3 minutes ago, WhiteLines said:

Many years ago back when i handcrafted artwork the old fashioned way and before life beat me to death lol. In my youth i had a scholarship to one of the top art colleges in the country but i dropped out and/or dropped acid. Wait no, it was both.

~~~~~

There is just something about your art that makes me think of the different medium outlets that are used with the Wounded Warrior Project and those suffering from PTSD.  It feels very organic with a deep profound core...at least that's how it speaks to me.

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

There is just something about your art that makes me think of the different medium outlets that are used with the Wounded Warrior Project and those suffering from PTSD.  It feels very organic with a deep profound core...at least that's how it speaks to me.

I was raised by a psychopathic three tour of duty Vietnam Veteran. I knew PTSD before my ABC's 

No not really but you get the idea. 

And thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoy it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2024 at 7:11 AM, WhiteLines said:

large.191655522_w2_16992396326002.jpg.87557d8f744eb0df1a3e95f609d89833.jpg

Although I hear that a lot from people, I never really given it any serious thought idk 

~~~~~

OK, I want this as a 3D printed model.

7 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I want this on a motorcycle helmet. 

I could email you a high resolution copy of the image, take it in to one of them graphics or auto shops that make high quality wraps and have um print it out onto some o' that $h¡† and wrap the helmet with it. Idk, that the first thing that came to mind lol

There's so much material on my phone memory and sd card that its lockin up bull$hi† and keeps making the apps and the phone crash. Think I'm bout ta havta replace it to carry on with my digital doodling any further. This is the phone that i smashed using as a doorstop on a jobsite in Holland, MI the year before last lol. It was all i had to fall back on... It was a cold hard motherfμ¢ker of a winter down in Mothman country these past few months.