What are you feeling?

CandyQuackenbush

wishing either I was there, or he was here, because i want my snugglebunny! :cry

got some things done today, pertaining to my clothing work... not nearly as much as I'd have liked, but I am going to work like crazy, tomorrow. :) I am making my own patterns. I only have one size, for now, but once i can, I'm going to make more, of other sizes..... :) i just need more tissue paper.... so I am confident! woohoo!!! time to make some money!!! lol

hopeful-- that I can get a camera soon, so that I can take more pictures of, well, everything. :) but more specifically for the clothing... :)

Excited, because I may be able to see my love, soon!

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like if today wasn't already a complete loss, the fact that I am sitting here with soaking wet clothes and hair, and that I have another four hour class before I can go home, makes it one.

Like I hate Michigan and its policies today.

Like I hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew this sememter.

STRESSED OUT!

Very very crafty-- now that I just remembered I have some leather-crafting, punching, and embossing tools stuffed away in a box (not to mention some scrap leather and latex). If I can translate my dreams into reality, people will be truly amazed! :)

I also have about 9 yards of royal blue genuine silk velvet, of 1960's vintage, and in pristine condition. It's still on the bolt. I am feeling crafty about that, too. Hmmm..

I love when I go through these manic periods of craftiness. Good things usually come of it.

Archived