What are you feeling?

CandyQuackenbush

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next week I start taking steps to getting my GED! (Finally ready!) and I may be starting classes after that. and I'll get a car, soon, and a good job. and then my sewing thing will be just a side project. I am soooooooo happy about all this!!!!

I am not looking forward to working. I just hope that its more of a sit down thing, because of my foot. Damn thing should be healed by now, but being on my feet for hours on end causes me to limp, it hurts so bad. Its more annoying than anything. Its a broken toe that should be healed by now... shouldn't cause so much damn pain! *rips hair out* its not like it was a broken leg!! ggrrrr!!!

I am happy, and in love, and excited and a little frustraited, and a little scared. (scared because of some things that have come up that are threatening my happiness... if I have to go all roage on someone.. there WILL be hell to pay! but its just a shitty circumstance...) but anyways.. yeah... :sad:

Next week I start taking steps to getting my GED! (Finally ready!) and I may be starting classes after that. and I'll get a car, soon, and a good job. and then my sewing thing will be just a side project. I am soooooooo happy about all this!!!!

I am not looking forward to working. I just hope that its more of a sit down thing, because of my foot. Damn thing should be healed by now, but being on my feet for hours on end causes me to limp, it hurts so bad. Its more annoying than anything. Its a broken toe that should be healed by now... shouldn't cause so much damn pain! *rips hair out* its not like it was a broken leg!! ggrrrr!!!

I am happy, and in love, and excited and a little frustraited, and a little scared. (scared because of some things that have come up that are threatening my happiness... if I have to go all roage on someone.. there WILL be hell to pay! but its just a shitty circumstance...) but anyways.. yeah... sad.gif

That's great! Glad to hear things are looking up for you.

Guest Megalicious

Sexy, like I can taste the urge to dance lingering, like I need just half that Long Island if that, Excited to get a night of fun for once. Like I can wait.

Guest Megalicious

Like I'm about to dig out some old Betty Wright .....

It doesn't fit the mood I'm in and thats exactly why. It reminds me of better times of my childhood.

Edited to say: I know how bad that may sound, but its not what your thinking.

still pissed off and antisocial...

i need to fucking blow something up.. or get blown out.. one of the two...

a third option that soundes sooo nice right now is beating a certaind fucking idiot here in the face with a shovel untill he makes the "DURRRRRRR" sound EXACTLY the way I want to hear it..... that could take a few hours

Archived