What are you feeling?

CandyQuackenbush

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not looking forward to working. I just hope that its more of a sit down thing, because of my foot. Damn thing should be healed by now, but being on my feet for hours on end causes me to limp, it hurts so bad. Its more annoying than anything. Its a broken toe that should be healed by now... shouldn't cause so much damn pain! *rips hair out* its not like it was a broken leg!! ggrrrr!!!

Oh believe me it takes time. I had foot surgury in '05 and I'm still in massive pain after I get done with a shift. Asprin will be you're friend. With that said...

I hurt basically everywhere right now. I don't know what the fuck I did to my back at work but its not happy with me. I'm also excited because it's only a week till I go up north for festival with a good friend :happydance:happydance The only downside is that I'm going to be working Saturday-Wednesday every night from like 9-6am, which I'm not looking foward to.

like apparently (according to some, thankfully not all, but enough to have me irritated) because I am honest about my appreciation of sex, it's ok to treat me like nothing but a sex toy to passed form person to person.

like I really do not need, nor want, any more playmates atm, k-thnx

like boys should not even waste my time by trying to speak to me if that's what they're after

Like I should be playing DDR right now since Timata's skill is starting to gain on my own and knowing my crazy ass boyfriend he'll be on heavy mode in no time. It's not that I have a huge ego and can't be outdone by my own boyfriend it's that....well actually...I have a huge ego and can't be outdone by my own boyfriend. At least not in the area of my own expertise and special talent, other things I don't mind so much, but he will NOT OUT DO ME IN DDR DAMNIT IF I HAVE TO PRACTICE 9 HOURS A DAY AND DIE A VERY MANLY DEATH ON MY DANCE MAT WHEN MY HEART FUCKING EXPLODES IN MY MOTHER FUCKING CHEST.

*breathes*

Ahem, excuse meh :blushing:

he will NOT OUT DO ME IN DDR DAMNIT IF I HAVE TO PRACTICE 9 HOURS A DAY AND DIE A VERY MANLY DEATH ON MY DANCE MAT WHEN MY HEART FUCKING EXPLODES IN MY MOTHER FUCKING CHEST.

*breathes*

Cher, when did DDR become manly? *raises eyebrow* *giggles, runs & hides*

I feel.. hmm... i just feel. How about that?

Upset, I must make an emergency like trip up to GR, I won't be able to have my fun night. *sigh*

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*sobs*

Lonesome (because everyone I am closest to is out of town for the weekend), bored (for the same reason), and a bit hung-over from drinking five different things last night.

hehe you didn't seem that bad off when I left you last night. *HUGS* and some tylanol.. :)

Archived