What are you feeling?

CandyQuackenbush

absolutely fucking STOKED!!!!!!

I found the collection of EVERY LAST FUCKING INUYASHA EPISODE on DVD for only $34 motherfucking dollars at the hadji store here on post!!

I saw it, I came..

I saw the price (compared to $100 for just ONE season) and came even harder..

I bought it.. and came a third time that brought me to my knees and made my eyes roll in the back of my head..

then I came a 4th time.. but that was just an aftershock

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Driven half-crazy from the delicious smell of my neighbor's barbeque supper! OMG!! Unfortunately, the window I have chosen to put my box fan in is where the odour is coming from. It smells like grilling marinated chicken. I'm tempted to go hit up Kroger's real quick, and buy something to cook out, myself!

Tired and I hurt. LOL ... but it's from working all day cleaning up the house my brother just moved out of. We're not done and you can barely tell we even did anything ... barring all the spackle on the walls ... 80 something holes in a house that doesn't belong to you. *rolls eyes*

I'm utterly amazed at the state they left that house in. And I don't know if it will be ready for them (my parents, who the house belongs to, that haven't lived there for about 6 years) to move back into by October ....

Happy. I finally got a job interview for something i went to school for.

Sweet!

I feel like I'm going to give my two weeks notice tonight. I've thought it over and I refuse to work with someone who thinks I would steal from my job, especially with him being a manager. I'm telling them tonight when I go into work. Starts the job search again I guess.

Okay it's now bed time.

Guest Megalicious

I feel like I'm wondering why we have 2 threads for this.

Anyway, I'm feeling fine, but I hit my head on the car door yesterday and put my teeth through my bottom lip, so I look like someone punched me in the mouth. :ohmy:

:grouphug

That sucks D :unsure:

I'm feeling good, Keegan didn't cry or anything when I left him at daycare, he grabbed a car and that was it. It made my day at school ALOT easier. =)

Archived