What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

7 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Did they wrap it?  What do they do for a broken rib?  I've actually only seen that type of situation on TV...😅

They don't even wrap them anymore because it's bad for your lungs or something. I called urgent care back and told them the prednisone, although has knocked out my sciatica pain it did nothing for the ribs and of course all that section that's involved (it's basically my entire left side chest wall down around my left rib cage back) she had me come to and gave me muscle relaxers now. It still hurts but my sciatica is gone so there's that. Yea I don't recommend this injury. 

8 hours ago, kat said:

They don't even wrap them anymore because it's bad for your lungs or something. I called urgent care back and told them the prednisone, although has knocked out my sciatica pain it did nothing for the ribs and of course all that section that's involved (it's basically my entire left side chest wall down around my left rib cage back) she had me come to and gave me muscle relaxers now. It still hurts but my sciatica is gone so there's that. Yea I don't recommend this injury. 

~~~~~

:grouphug

I had no words after reading this.  But yay sciatica is gone and definitely noted: Do not break bones....got it. 👍

This injury has really scared me.  I felt alone and vulnerable, it was weird...a weird feeling. I been doing good emotionally and I don't want this to send me into a damn rabbit hole of depression and self hatred again and being on steroids is not helpful for me emotionally. I just feel worried. 

1 hour ago, kat said:

This injury has really scared me.  I felt alone and vulnerable, it was weird...a weird feeling. I been doing good emotionally and I don't want this to send me into a damn rabbit hole of depression and self hatred again and being on steroids is not helpful for me emotionally. I just feel worried. 

~~~~~

First of all, try not to lump everything together.  Take each situation one at a time.

Heal from the injury first.  Deal with your feelings about the steroids after the bones are strong again.

Don't make it like everything is going to become an addition.  You have to take it all one day at a time.

You feel vulnerable because the injury is dictating all of the actions right now.  That will only be until the physical healing is done, then you address the next one thing.

C'mon Hot Chic, you got this. :cool

On 11/4/2022 at 9:42 PM, TronRP said:

~~~~~

First of all, try not to lump everything together.  Take each situation one at a time.

Heal from the injury first.  Deal with your feelings about the steroids after the bones are strong again.

Don't make it like everything is going to become an addition.  You have to take it all one day at a time.

You feel vulnerable because the injury is dictating all of the actions right now.  That will only be until the physical healing is done, then you address the next one thing.

C'mon Hot Chic, you got this. :cool

Thank you.  I think I was getting a little overwhelmed with the meds. I feel less emotional today ❤

It's a good thing I bought some Alaskan Base Layer Gear for the season already because it was 41 degrees out this morning and the brisk breeze that blew by me earlier was cold enough to freeze your nung nungs off.

1 hour ago, kat said:

Lmao 🤣 my family funny as hell. They have a family group text going tonight trash talking each other about the election like it's a Hockey game or something.  

~~~~~

I often hear about things like this, especially when the family is divided on views and Parties.

I think I'm getting just a tad bit spoiled having Xfi.  I can actually watch TV now without the "Wheel of Death" every 10 seconds.  And computer work has never been this fast.  I'm in data stream heaven right now. 

gallery_4589_1225_14700.jpg

I should have went to church now I get to go to work all week and see the pastor and the one guy who's super friendly in there working out every morning who I told I'd come this Sunday so now I've officially lied to church folk. I didn't mean to lie it's just I'm lazy and not 100 percent sure that's the right church for me, I mean I still like my crystals and horoscopes and overall eclectic spiritual views even though I also believe in Trinity 🤷‍♀️😪