Storm Knight vs Gimp: Sushi night part 2

Saturday, November 14th would be just spiffy for me, especially if it's an early dinner--no later than 7. I definitely want to do this. And SK, you can just pass all the roe my way. I love me some fish eggs. Yay! Sushi! Yay!

Did you mean you have to be out of there by 7pm, or is it ok if we all get started around 7pm?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't GET there til 7. I have a kid b-day party to work...blech

lol.....that sounds fun! The parents would hate me, though, because I'd be the one teaching all the kids how to do fart sounds lol

Sorry Brenda, the question was for TWB to confirm what she meant by 7pm. It sounds like we're almost there! :)

indeed....storm...i'm comming for you man...ive been training...stretching my stomach....went to sushi buffet with Sky and Mina a few days ago so i got a jump start buddy...but on the real...i cant wait to see everyone again

I know at least TWO people whose shit will be wrapped in seaweed and covered in rice after that night!

lol.....that sounds fun! The parents would hate me, though, because I'd be the one teaching all the kids how to do fart sounds lol

Sorry Brenda, the question was for TWB to confirm what she meant by 7pm. It sounds like we're almost there! :)

I plan to teach that, and sorry! I thought it was for me. See how I roll??

A quote from an old surgeon:

"You know, Mike? I heard that you went out for sushi with some of the residents. I was told about your eating habbits. And let's say this: Recent reports say there are about 50 years of seafood left in the world. According to what I heard, you shaved 2 years off of that last Friday."

Edited by StormKnight

"You know, Mike? I heard that you went out for sushi with some of the residents. I was told about your eating habbits. And let's say this: Recent reports say there are about 50 years of seafood left in the world. According to what I heard, you shaved 2 years off of that last Friday."

:rofl:

I know at least TWO people whose shit will be wrapped in seaweed and covered in rice after that night!

Nah. It will just be dark green from the seaweed (sushi rice is almost completely digested.)

All this as we were about ready to go into a major vascular case. This is the same surgeon who watched Dragon Ball Z in his 50's.

Just catching up on this thread... :rofl:

While I am still haunted by flashbacks of the "Stormknight Sushi Devastation". I think I can manage another go. LOL Free most weekdays after 6:30 or so. Weekends are harder these days but I can make it work.

OMG We have both witnessed FIRST HAND (sitting next to SK) the total annihilation that the SK can bring (to food). :fear:

A repeat of the spider roll incident is what you are hoping for?

I was scared, cause I thought my arm would disappear, good thing I wasn't wearing a green top...

"StormKnight", I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your Sushi. I want to eat his Spider Roll. Praise be to Sushi!"

I think you need to train, I vote you watch those little japanese people in the eating contest to get hyped up.

I seriously have had dreams about Stormknight's eating issues. It happened again at a wedding recently and I was amazed and horrified anew!

Me too.. :fear:

updated the first post, looking forward to eating you all under the ta....er...seeing you all there! XD

Bwahahhahah ... :unsure:

This is awesome!!! I'll be there since I live so close! :)

For those who are wondering, the sushi is sort of a side buffet, despite the fact that it's huge. They have a shit-ton of Japanee food and even have some Chinee, Korean and Thai favorites, so if you like any asian foods at tall, you'll definitely find something you like. Also, at dinner time, it's definitely pricey, but they pull out all of the crazy shit like lobster tails and swordfish and stuff you've prolly not ever had.

However, if you pay for lunch and try to take stuff marked as dinner items when it becomes dinner time, a guy comes out of the kitchen and karate chops your neck-back.