Storm Knight vs Gimp: Sushi night part 2

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss sushi, there isn't any good sushi places downriver. And what the hell the is tripe?

Tszura bows to anyone who eats tripe, and likes it........for me, blegh! :yucky: I grew up in a family that ate Menudo(which includes cow tripe) every Sunday. I could never eat it, not even the soup its cooked in. **shudders** I admit, I'm not much of an adventurous food eater, which is why I never tried sushi until last night. Holy crap, sushi really IS good! lol =P

Storm Knight and Gimp, I'm astonished!! You both ate a load! Sushi burps!!! lol

And Storm Knight, after all that, I was afraid to hug you.....enough said, hahahaha

We had a great time with everyone! It was an awesome night all around, and we look forward to the next night out with everyone.

:grouphug

The winner and reigning CHAMPION is OF COURSE the INCREDIBLE StormKnight!!

With an impressive final score of 73 pieces of sushi, he triumphed not only over the Gimp, who also put forth a fair show, but also over all of our highest expectations, and caused more than one waitress and chef to stand aghast in shock and dismay as the fish flew from the bar.

We must have another of these soon to allow others to challenge the Master, and for the Master to prove his continued superiority in the skill of sushi intake. XD

I loved the comment made by Burrich1 when he said... (Baby crying in the background) "Hear that noise, that's the owner after he found out how much sushi Stormknight ate".. :rofl:

I don't know if they'll let us back there again, but it certainly was a fun night! The sushi there was amazing! and I LOVE BUBBLE TEA!!!!!

I loved the comment made by Burrich1 when he said... (Baby crying in the background) "Hear that noise, that's the owner after he found out how much sushi Stormknight ate".. :rofl:

I don't know if they'll let us back there again, but it certainly was a fun night! The sushi there was amazing! and I LOVE BUBBLE TEA!!!!!

I thought it was him crying for joy that there was no wasted food. I don't have many things I consider mortal sins, but wast of food is one of them.

I was thinking of going back in a week or two just to try the hot dishes.

I thought it was him crying for joy that there was no wasted food. I don't have many things I consider mortal sins, but wast of food is one of them.

Why do I have a feeling you're going to be hanging out back around closing time going, "You're not going to throw that out, are you?"

I already said that!!!

• 2 weeks later...