Storm Knight vs Gimp: Sushi night part 2

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not have sushis.

I require meets. You can has all the sushis, I'll be in the fried meets section.

I may enlist some of you for some Servitor video blogs for the evening.

DGN may eventually require a short-bus for all of us slow persons.

3 and a half hours GAH...me want sushi now...i my day at work was very long and strenuous i'am very hungry ^_~

Good luck guys, I like me some sushi, but with the holidays coming soon Iam trying NOT to gain 20 lbs, LOL

Well, that is when we hit the dance floor for an hour or so (we have got to make sure we gets some high speed requests.)

Ahh!

My new tie-up kneehigh boots just came in. :X

Now I can't decide between my comfy Tripp pants or boots...bahh!

You are still good for a ride, right? I want to be en route no later than 6pm to get there by 640-650 if you still need one.

Say, do you two guys fast all day to be able to eat that much sushi? :laugh:

Actually, no. The first event (where people saw me break out a calculator to add up the sushi,) was with normal meals during the day. I ate about $50 worth of it then.

I still managed a 2-slice pizza breakfast and a candy bar today. Did a 3-mile walk to add to the Hunger as well.

Edited by StormKnight

Pestilence and I are too poor to make it.

*sits in a corner and pouts* :crybaby:

Well, that's just better for The Gimp and StormKnight, Pestilence and I would have eaten you guys under the table!

...that didn't sound right, did it?

Pestilence and I are too poor to make it.

*sits in a corner and pouts* :crybaby:

Well, that's just better for The Gimp and StormKnight, Pestilence and I would have eaten you guys under the table!

...that didn't sound right, did it?

Sorry. It didn't.

I will let someone else post the winnings. :tongue:

LOL...to much fun last night....i found out...i dont like tripe...taste werid >.< tryed a few new pieces a sushi...liked some didnt care for some...but all in all it was a good night...

we deicded next time...its ganna have to be a two on one match....Gimpy & Riku VS StormKnight, yes people...it takes two other men to take down a StormKnight....go figure :p

a FUN time for sure ! ! !

an amazing selection of tasty foods for someone who has never been to FUJI before.

Storm & Gimp, you guys amaze me, i don't know how you do it, or where you put it, LOL ! ! !

Hunhee, thanks for letting me try your BUBBLE TEA, a 1st for me, and that passion fruit flavor was so on point, sooo yummy - Next time im skipping the pina colada for some yummy BUBBLE TEA ! ! !

It was great to see so many people out and having a FUN dinner with cool people, i look forward to more good times with y'all.