What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I seem to be getting a constant 9 hours of sleep, but for some reason I'm always tired when I get up.

you might actually need less... REM sleep cycles vary, and if you try to wake up in the middle of one, you tend to stay tired. (i know that i have been naturally waking up after being *in bed* for around 7-7.5 hrs, regardless of how well/poorly i sleep.)

605px-Sleep_Hypnogram_svg.png

Sleep - wikipedia!

particularly, the first four sections on "Sleep stages", "NREM sleep", "REM sleep", and "Timing"...

Guest Megalicious

I think some people in this world are destined to be alone and I think I'm one of them.

This made me think " you say it like it's a bad thing- I like being alone" and then I thought "Not everyone feels

that way stop being a judgmental jerk, Megs"

*hugs to you*

I'm thinking Clouds by Joni Mitchell makes long for home, and forces me think of the good times of my childhood- when my mother would blast it thoughout the house, dance and sing. It makes me want to cry if that makes any sense.

This made me think " you say it like it's a bad thing- I like being alone" and then I thought "Not everyone feels

that way stop being a judgmental jerk, Megs"

*hugs to you*

I have the same issue. Whenever someone is upset about being alone, I don't understand it. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband, but I love being alone too.

But...*hugs* to KatRN.

I'm thinking today is a pile of suck, but that's typical of a Monday.

I think some people in this world are destined to be alone and I think I'm one of them.

As an only child, I've still never felt what it is like to be alone because I trained myself from a young age to know that I always have myself...

AND then, the teasing from having imaginary friends began to pour in... :X

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic