What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I need to go to the dentist. My tooth or whatever it is hurts or I have wisdom teeth coming in. I don't wanna go to training. I don't feel too swell. I'm in a bitchy mood. I want a Tim Hortons Iced cappuccino.

Sorry to hear about the bad stuff.. but look on the bright side WE got some blood cupcake posts! yay! :grouphug

Guest Megalicious

Perfect- it's been perfect.

Perfect temp ..

Perfect amount of wind..

Makes for good cloud gazing.

The sand between my toes, the water ...the sun... The majestic star in the sky...

It's days like theses that remind me, today is the first day of the rest of my life.

How come DGN favors City so much?

That doesn't seem very fair to other nights/events.

I actually got fired in part from the radio station I used to work at for bitching about CC on the air the wrong way one to many times, don't buy into the hype that there is any other reason why DGN night is at CC than the actual reasons that no other location currently can fulfill, unforutnately:

Its just a building/club night that:

1. Allows for a lot of promotion has a lot (say 100+) of non dgners otherwise we can just kiss DGN goodbye and it wont be able to help anything. Regardless of how much a place might say they "want" to help, they can't if the bodies arent there. Online communities lose a certain number of people every day no matter how great they are, and require good promotion to keep them active.

2. Is open on a weekend when most people can go. Weekdays are horrible for the majority of people clubbing wise, unfortunately. (Not me, but the large majority.).

3. DGN needs a "regular place" for community interaction at a place that fits the above, is unlikely to close and people know were it is, even without logging on to DGN to "check" every week. (Many DGNers don't even have regular internet access).

Other places are sort of special-operations, which even though we might prefer them, special-ops can't even be done (or helped) without a strong "core" to support them. DGN until recently being a ghost town, makes smaller stuff harder support. The larger pool of more "mainstream" underground people we have, the more we can funnel toward the smaller places. Sort of how museums wouldn't exist without robust "mainstream" economies behind them to keep them going (or help them get going) there are / is only so much extra resource in the pool.

Plus there is a whole nightlife forum and a whole calendar specifically there (and an upcoming events line) on the main page to help with them its not like 10% of the board isn't already there for them, just unfortunately do to how the world works, you have to keep the community going / growing before you can support/grow the special interest shops.

I have never been to another goth club besides city. I don't even know where any of them are specifically at.

Check the events forum. Some talented DJs have started up on-going nights on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at other venues. If you pm those DJs, I'm sure they would be happy to provide you with directions. Post in the topic if you need a ride, etc.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic