What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Guest Megalicious

Why do you keep making my heart break?

Because you keep letting him *hugs* realize you are worth more (I know easier said than done, but if it's always been this way....it won't change *hugs*).

I'm nervous....really nervous. I'm not to sure.... Feeling too much? Or feeling nothing? Which is worse?

I feel so sad for my friend, and angry about the situation. Her dog got out and someone hit her and dragged her with their car in the middle of the night and just left her lying in the road. Some kind soul stopped and took her to the vet. Sadly she was too injured and had to be put to sleep. How can someone be so heartless to just leave her there to suffer? Some things are unforgivable, and that is one of them.

Some of my internet friends know how to cheer a girl up. They said if I stopped posting in my other forum they would think matt killed me and go on a witch hunt for him. :laugh: I was in a really bad place last night.

In other thoughts, I hope I can be close to all of you like the little family you already have here.

Guest Megalicious

Rolling hills picnic- yay!

Picnics rule but now I have to make a million sandwiches ....

And pack 20 million things for the kids.

Either way, getting out is GOOD! :)

I feel so sad for my friend, and angry about the situation. Her dog got out and someone hit her and dragged her with their car in the middle of the night and just left her lying in the road. Some kind soul stopped and took her to the vet. Sadly she was too injured and had to be put to sleep. How can someone be so heartless to just leave her there to suffer? Some things are unforgivable, and that is one of them.

This makes me very sad.... very very sad.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic