What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

You mean YOU didn't think they were dates. My guess is there are plenty of guys who were hoping that's just what it was.

Nahhh, unless you count just hanging around the house and watching movies as a date. But, as for "We are meeting at so-and-so place at so-and-so time to do this-and-that to get to know each other better on a romantic scale"...nahhh

unless you count just hanging around the house and watching movies as a date...

for a typical guy? yeah, that's a date... :Poke

oh, and i'm thinking;

'wtf? since i'm in my new place, cute women seem to be coming out of the woodwork, so to speak. the waitress who clocked off & sat next to me tonight at the new bar i checked out? a cross between mila kunis, and a gal i had a huge crush on when i was a teen. :ohmy::drool gonna have to become a regular hangout! wish i had the nerve to talk with her...'

oh, and i'm thinking;

'wtf? since i'm in my new place, cute women seem to be coming out of the woodwork, so to speak. the waitress who clocked off & sat next to me tonight at the new bar i checked out? a cross between mila kunis, and a gal i had a huge crush on when i was a teen. :ohmy::drool gonna have to become a regular hangout! wish i had the nerve to talk with her...'

You better, or I'm driving to Kzoo just to give you a noogie.

oh, and i'm thinking;

Do it, I always get nervous around a beautiful woman that I find attractive but I just never have the guts to talk to them. Its not out of fear of being turned down but out of respect if they are with someone or not. I guess trying to date and flirt with women for me is hard in the early beginning stages.

Nahhh, unless you count just hanging around the house and watching movies as a date. But, as for "We are meeting at so-and-so place at so-and-so time to do this-and-that to get to know each other better on a romantic scale"...nahhh

=

DATE

Growing tired of hanging out with white males, I don't care for them, all of it is put-downs to make themselves feel better, and if you're female you can't talk to them because no matter what you have no "logic".

Interesting.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic