What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Growing tired of hanging out with white males, I don't care for them anymore, all of it is put-downs to make themselves feel better, and if you're female you can't talk to them because no matter what you have no "logic".

They weren't that way as teenagers, when I started hanging out with them, but I'm wondering if it's time to move on. Can't relate to women, starting to detest men...wtf. I'm Forever Alone Guy...

That's how great authors are born, so I guess I don't mind.

told you ha ha ha

wonder whenyou would figure this one out

this is why i live alone :p

How come DGN favors City so much?

That doesn't seem very fair to other nights/events.

I understand why CC is necessary and a great tool for promotion and pulling in new members, but I do agree that I'd like to also see some focus on promoting to these new members other ideas, like "CC is cool and all, but you should check out __________ night too." The scene needs some variety, I don't like the idea of us being centric around any one club.

Guest Megalicious

I must be thankful .....

Long hot bath - Check.

Fresh saved legs on clean, cold sheets -- Check

New un-open pastels--Check.

Satie-- Check

And my favorite memory - Check

Now on to the suffering artist bit .

WHY IS IT that every fucking song Jay-Z is in he's "been around the world and back again?"

Also the song Mr. Carter, he says "...and next time you mention Pac, Biggie, and Jay-Z" YEAH RIGHT...putting himself with Biggie and Pac? Pffft...I need to find UrbanDetroit.Net so I can vent about rap :rofl:.

WHY IS IT that every fucking song Jay-Z is in he's "been around the world and back again?"

Also the song Mr. Carter, he says "...and next time you mention Pac, Biggie, and Jay-Z" YEAH RIGHT...putting himself with Biggie and Pac? Pffft...I need to find UrbanDetroit.Net so I can vent about rap :rofl:.

Yeah, there's not a lot of good rap since 1997

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic