Curtians for Gimp

TheGimp

well everyone ive got not so good news....last night after punching ut of work [my boss] stops me in her office and asks me to sit down...and said "hey jesse how ya doing hun?" i already knew what was ganna happen [she] has never spoken to me with such a nice and sweet tone...if you could call it that...anwyho i said i was doing fine and it was a good night and she said "well heres your paycheck" i said thank you and asked what was going on and she replyied "iam sorry to say but tonight will be your last night her, we have to make cut backs and you and th new bouncer are to be let go" " iam sorry but City isnt generating enough business to keep a a full load of bouncers"

so yea it sucks i loved my job i loved getting paid to hang out with you guys and make sure my DGN friends were safe but alass it was curtian call..i guess all good or well descent things must come to an end...in this ecomeny i guess when people dont have money for gas and to pay bills a night club is obviousely the last thing on thier mind which is understandable it just sucks...iam bummin

Bright side is you can go to C.C. on fridays now!

hell yea thats what iam talkin about..thats the only real plus iam seein here but fridays are fun...

and thank ya HH and Pomba it blows but what can what do...econemy sucks cant go out and have fun if u cant pay the bills right?

You want me to start some fights so they see how desperately they need a full compliment of bouncers? lol

Hey scott we can totally set up a fight that looks real but won't get anyone else hurt. Sorry to hear about the cutbacks. I was part of that crowd a couple of months ago it sucks to have that meeting in the boss's office.

OH so i figure i mind as well start this hear...i know its a switch in threads..but i want yalls advice anyway...

I am going to college to get my human services degree which just gives me a better chance of getting into law enforsement i dont need it but its just kind of like a helper aid ya know. well last night at Necto i ran into Chris (the black bouncer from CC) and he had his buddy with him and hes a detroit cop well...he said if i went down to the Colman Young building and fill out an Aplication to be a cop and hed write a recomendation for me and he was 90% sure he could get me on the force now..my only concern with this is...pass this up and contuine my schooling and then become a cop in 2 years WITH my degree or drop outta college and join the beat with them...but if i choose to do so and i get laid off in 6-8 months then thats 6-8 months of schooling i lost and basically wasted a year of potential schooling so what are your guys/gals thoughts on this any advice...???