Curtians for Gimp

TheGimp

OH so i figure i mind as well start this hear...i know its a switch in threads..but i want yalls advice anyway...

I am going to college to get my human services degree which just gives me a better chance of getting into law enforsement i dont need it but its just kind of like a helper aid ya know. well last night at Necto i ran into Chris (the black bouncer from CC) and he had his buddy with him and hes a detroit cop well...he said if i went down to the Colman Young building and fill out an Aplication to be a cop and hed write a recomendation for me and he was 90% sure he could get me on the force now..my only concern with this is...pass this up and contuine my schooling and then become a cop in 2 years WITH my degree or drop outta college and join the beat with them...but if i choose to do so and i get laid off in 6-8 months then thats 6-8 months of schooling i lost and basically wasted a year of potential schooling so what are your guys/gals thoughts on this any advice...???

Join the force as soon as possible...& do school at night ;)..it's allot..but..I think..maybe you can do it.

Edited by Rev.Reverence

Join the force as soon as possible...& do school at night ;)..it's allot..but..I think..maybe you can do it.

thats a good idea i could prolly do that...OH speaking of which...i need to clean out my system for the drug screening its only pot..no biggie...but anything helpful from you my friend would be good...any thing i can take that u know of to do a quick (flush)

thats a good idea i could prolly do that...OH speaking of which...i need to clean out my system for the drug screening its only pot..no biggie...but anything helpful from you my friend would be good...any thing i can take that u know of to do a quick (flush)

You may want to bleach your hair, then dye it back dark again, if they hair test. This usually works to eliminate any traces of THC. Make sure to let the bleach touch your scalp, so it gets down in the follicle, if you have partaken recently. ;)

Blood and urine tests, however, are more difficult to fudge, as THC residue is stored in body fat. There are lots of quick-flush products out there, but most are hit-or-miss.

You're gonna have to lay off that funny shit, now. :p

Edited by jynxxxedangel

well everyone ive got not so good news....last night after punching ut of work [my boss] stops me in her office and asks me to sit down...and said "hey jesse how ya doing hun?" i already knew what was ganna happen [she] has never spoken to me with such a nice and sweet tone...if you could call it that...anwyho i said i was doing fine and it was a good night and she said "well heres your paycheck" i said thank you and asked what was going on and she replyied "iam sorry to say but tonight will be your last night her, we have to make cut backs and you and th new bouncer are to be let go" " iam sorry but City isnt generating enough business to keep a a full load of bouncers"

so yea it sucks i loved my job i loved getting paid to hang out with you guys and make sure my DGN friends were safe but alass it was curtian call..i guess all good or well descent things must come to an end...in this ecomeny i guess when people dont have money for gas and to pay bills a night club is obviousely the last thing on thier mind which is understandable it just sucks...iam bummin

Ofcourse City has to let go of bouncers.

I mean they won't even pay to fix the joint up.

And it isn't like they don't make money on the weekends.

They are just cheap fucks that don't wanna pay the 5.75 an hour to let you have a cool job.

Dude I bounce in Chicago and they pay 12 an hour.

And City does way more business than my bar does.

At least from what I remember.

You can get a better job man and instead just hang at CC and get drunk.

I wouldn't want to have to put up with the shit CC bouncers put up with for what I heard they pay.

Fuck all that man.

You may want to bleach your hair, then dye it back dark again, if they hair test. This usually works to eliminate any traces of THC. Make sure to let the bleach touch your scalp, so it gets down in the follicle, if you have partaken recently. ;)

Blood and urine tests, however, are more difficult to fudge, as THC residue is stored in body fat. There are lots of quick-flush products out there, but most are hit-or-miss.

You're gonna have to lay off that funny shit, now. :p

yea last time i partook was...perhaps a week ago....but iam ganna finish out this quarter of school i have left which ising5 weeks starting this upcomming monday so thats 40days ill be pot-free so to speak...so for good measure do you still recomned me bleaching my head or will it be gone by then?....

Ofcourse City has to let go of bouncers.

I mean they won't even pay to fix the joint up.

And it isn't like they don't make money on the weekends.

They are just cheap fucks that don't wanna pay the 5.75 an hour to let you have a cool job.

Dude I bounce in Chicago and they pay 12 an hour.

And City does way more business than my bar does.

At least from what I remember.

You can get a better job man and instead just hang at CC and get drunk.

I wouldn't want to have to put up with the shit CC bouncers put up with for what I heard they pay.

Fuck all that man.

yea man i know...it blows dick but what can ya do...like i said when people these days cant affored to simply drive there and pay to get in..how can I make money so i see what there sayin to an extent but i hope my cop job falls threw thats my dream job hope this works

yea man i know...it blows dick but what can ya do...like i said when people these days cant affored to simply drive there and pay to get in..how can I make money so i see what there sayin to an extent but i hope my cop job falls threw thats my dream job hope this works

I feel ya but if that happens it means a whole new dress code lol.

Personally I worked toward a criminal justice degree in my younger days.

I came to the realization I would rather be a criminal.

LOL

j/k

But kinda not. I'd rather do private security shit than work for the law.

But still man its a noble field and we are in need of good cops with the way things are.

Best of luck to you man.

Hey man as far as your drug screen goes.. They're most likely going to do a urinalysis since hair testing is very costly but don't take that as set in stone because it's the cops and they do what they feel like. Lol. Anyway.

Here's my suggestion. You need to drink an entire gallon of water starting 2 hours before the drug screen. Drink about half of it before the 1 hour mark. At the 1 hour mark you will need this.

Look at the nutrition facts in the "Product Info" tab. You will notice it has 202 mg of Creatine and about 202 mcg of B-12. The B-12 ensures that your urine will have a yellow color to it. The Creatine will make sure your creatinine levels in your urine are normal. Why? Because in lab testing, they can detect if you have flushed your system or not, and if they do, they are going to run much more strict standards on the testing levels. In other words, if they can tell that you obviously drank a ton of water, they will test more carefully and lower the detection thresholds. Let's say, typically, 25 nanograms is the cut-off for THC in your urine. If they detect 24 then you pass. If it's 25 and above you fail for coming up positive for marijuana. However, if they see you have flushed your system, they may lower that number to 5 nanograms.

So, at the 1 hour mark, drink that, which you can also buy at any GNC retailer.. There's another one out there called "Omni Extra Strength" which will work fine, as well. Just make sure you drink that 1 hour before the test and take the test no more than 2 hours after drinking that, just to be safe. And drink an entire gallon of water. It will suck, trust me, you will have to piss every 30 minutes after your test cuz you drank so much water, but you will pass.

I have vast knowledge on this subject because I have probation twice a month where I get tested, and drug classes once a week where I get tested. Haven't failed a pee-test yet. (knock-on-wood).

And sorry to hear you lost your job brother. Good luck!!

-B

Or there is always that sure fire method of not doing drugs at all. :whistle:

well i dont do drugs anymore but iam just wanting to know info on how to pass it do be on the safe side and not be dirty when i pee cuz i dont know how long the THC is ganna be in my system

No longer than 45 days but you don't look like you have much body fat so most likely, for you, 30 days at most. Of course, this all depends on how often and how much you use. They like to say even one time it will stay in your system for 30 days, but 99.9% of the time this is not true. Everybody is different. If you give yourself at least 3 or 4 days of being clean and follow my directions I stated earlier.. You should be just fine.

well i dont do drugs anymore but iam just wanting to know info on how to pass it do be on the safe side and not be dirty when i pee cuz i dont know how long the THC is ganna be in my system

Go to a health food store and buy some Golden Seal. It will help you pass.

As for hair, I've only been hair tested ONCE. That was for a job at a Big 3 supplier back in 2004 for their IT department. They also did a urine test. I can't recall if they did a blood test or not. So, expect everything.

Rather than damage your scalp, I would recommend just shaving the hawk off completely and letting it grow out fresh. It should be about 1/2" or so and gives you an excuse to be taking LOTS of vitamins by the time you would be testing.

Or there is always that sure fire method of not doing drugs at all. :whistle:

Yes. That's the best route.

Go to a health food store and buy some Golden Seal. It will help you pass.

Yeah, but stop taking it a few weeks before. They look for that in urinalysis now. DO drink a lot of water EVERY day. DO eat healthy. Just don't do the drugs.

And tell those fuckers to STOP giving our clients parking tickets at the meters after 5. After 5 is fucking FREE. The meter maid needs an ass-whoopin'.

Yes. That's the best route.

Yeah, but stop taking it a few weeks before. They look for that in urinalysis now. DO drink a lot of water EVERY day. DO eat healthy. Just don't do the drugs.

And tell those fuckers to STOP giving our clients parking tickets at the meters after 5. After 5 is fucking FREE. The meter maid needs an ass-whoopin'.

Actually, most Detroit meters run 'til 6 now--recent change. Not all of them are posted as such, and if not, tickets may be excused in court, but you have to a) schedule an appointment, and b) actually appear in court in person. Sucks.

Your body fat will not retain (absolutely {according to Doc}) after 30 days...

...probably faster...just don't smoke...easiest rout...don't worry..

Actually, most Detroit meters run 'til 6 now--recent change. Not all of them are posted as such, and if not, tickets may be excused in court, but you have to a) schedule an appointment, and b) actually appear in court in person. Sucks.

They need to change the signs, then. Til they do, it's not the client's fault as far as I can see. I know that the manager for the meter whores is in our shop at least once a week, taking care of these tickets.