Who Here Is Single

Just curious...

They say if you stop looking for "love" it will come to you, yes?

Well I don't remember the last time I was looking. And I haven't even been in a relationship since last July.

Intriguing.

Trust me all that is bullshit, i have 3 counts of the moments when "love found me" and it turned out just as bad as when I was looking.

The best philosophy I have in the matter, is just drift through life like a lump of shit. In other words, just go with the flow, not your comfort zone. gotta dig through plenty of trash before ya find something worth while.

Just curious...

Well I don't remember the last time I was looking. And I haven't even been in a relationship since last July.

Intriguing.

there's a difference between "stop looking" and keeping you eyes open for it. stop looking doesn't mean become oblivious, it just means stop putting emphasis on it. for a lot of people, when they try to look, they come across as either pushy, or desperate, or both.

there's a difference between "stop looking" and keeping you eyes open for it. stop looking doesn't mean become oblivious, it just means stop putting emphasis on it. for a lot of people, when they try to look, they come across as either pushy, or desperate, or both.

True...but it still doesn't make sense to me. Maybe it only works in some cases, lol

Just curious...

Intriguing.

"Love*" finds you all the time. But when you say, "AH! You lie!" and run away, then of course nothing will happen. :p

*"Love" may not necessarily mean actual love and may instead refer to lust, intrigue, obsession, psycho stalkers, twitterpation, et. al.

Edited by Spook

I'm single and it's sucking. Recently began dating two guys, which I've never done before but I'm at the point where neither one of them appreciates me enough so I split my time between the two and it seems to make up some difference.

The one thing I've really been noticing is how jaded the guys are! Whoa! These must've been pretty special women that broke their hearts, because they go around all butt-hurt and shit. Get up, brush yourself off, move on! Because your ex did!

I'm not gonna lie. I'm on some online dating sites. And this is what my profile would read if I wasn't totally convinced it would scare all men off.

Wanted: Man w/job, driver's license, his own place, or at least a place with privacy and not MY place (which I rent a bedroom, not a home..) 420 friendly, enjoys catching a buzz but not an addict. Loyal. Friendly, but not flirty(with other chicks), again "loyal"! Enjoys sex, a lot, who sends me sexy txts to brighten my day...someone who smells good and "goes downtown"....someone who is looking to start a family either by possibly having kids or having an open heart to accept me as his woman, friend, and family. Someone who doesn't need a lot of alone time, lol or "some space". If I like you, I honestly don't need a lot of space. Someone who's conscientous and considerate but not a pussy...someone who talks dirty in bed...someone who likes naps and road trips and flea markets and old school country music. You're not bitter and jaded by your ex's, but you're not necessarily friends with them either. And lastly, someone who adores ME. I'm soooooo tired of making everything nice and comfortable for them but what about me!??? damn.

I iz single too, i reckon. Although my x girlfriend and her son still life in my apartment... but we have no relationship at all. So i'm single but have none of the benefits... my house is still noisy (and a mess), i still spend just as much money (and am always broke), there are just as many arguements, and all is still miserable.

It does seem that singles are dying out tho. Almost everyone i know is paired up with somebody else these days.

I iz single too, i reckon. Although my x girlfriend and her son still life in my apartment... but we have no relationship at all. So i'm single but have none of the benefits... my house is still noisy (and a mess), i still spend just as much money (and am always broke), there are just as many arguements, and all is still miserable.

It does seem that singles are dying out tho. Almost everyone i know is paired up with somebody else these days.

No, they haven't died out; their population is growling slower. It does appear that couples are coming in at faster rate, or making themselves more obvious. :confused:

No, they haven't died out; their population is growling slower. It does appear that couples are coming in at faster rate, or making themselves more obvious. :confused:

Hey man, happy couples should have the right to express their relationships more. I've come to live with it.

Hey man, happy couples should have the right to express their relationships more. I've come to live with it.

Yes, this includes whatever the fuck Pestilence and I are (aside from professional badassery causation agents).

Yes, this includes whatever the fuck Pestilence and I are (aside from professional badassery causation agents).