Who Here Is Single

• 2 weeks later...

It's not what is wrong with you, but what's wrong with them.

+1

that's a great attitude to take, but at times, one begins to wonder if the common thread is oneself...

One would believe so, if there hasn't been soul searching to prove that one is indeed OK, and comfortable with oneself.

Rather than go off into a rant of things people say that are both trite, condescending, patronizing, shaming, and annoying, I will say this:

Then I see people more morose, depressing, etc. than I am, who are currently in long-term relationships, and I think the world has gone mad and only a few are sane. To quote The Tick: "You aren't going crazy. You're going sane in a crazy world!" *cheesy heroic grin*

Was a slow process to becoming 100 percent single but my ex-girlfriend still lives in my house... at the end of the month i am giving her the apartment, my car, and most of the rest of what i own. She has a kid so it seems logical to give all that crap to her and her son... i dont have any use for houses and cars and junk anyhow... i can live anywhere, and off of just about anything. To hell with it.

Yay fo the freedom to actually PLAY at a fet party!

Yay! I so don't get that though. Why do people forbid one another to do things that they enjoy? It's fear. Jealously is fears' ugly cousin, and you know what they say, couples that play together...

Seems to me that relationships such as that may be doomed to failure from the start. What one is into the other must be as well.

Edited by Darkmatter

Yay! I so don't get that though. Why do people forbid one another to do things that they enjoy? It's fear. Jealously is fears' ugly cousin, and you know what they say, couples that play together...

Seems to me that relationships such as that may be doomed to failure from the start. What one is into the other must be as well.

Not to totally disagree, but just to defend our haus, & state some Knowings...

...because, many peoples are territorial...not jealous....also, some peoples, are partners, & do not submit to any other than their partner...there is really many more reasons than base jealousy...O_M_G & I play with other peoples, just fine, but we also only goto parties together (regularly) & will not play, if our other is not there...but, we have been a matched pair for ten years...

..there are plenty of Ladies that only play with their other, & in this instance, when it is a big deal for them to submit to a male, & they say to him, "Do not play with others." that is "acceptable-jealousy", in that, these actions are as an extension of sexual trust, & to 'SHARE' this, is just to much to ask from an otherwise vanilla...

...I know girls that will not play with a guy if they are not officially dating, because of the wierdoes in this world now, they get so worked up spankin' a chick, that they try to move in closer & closer, & can even turn stalker...

• 2 weeks later...