Who Here Is Single

I am having a really hard time. I met this guy in New York in october and he was calling me atleast twice a week. After a few months he really grew on me. But it seems that since i really like him back i scared him off. I am so sick of doing this. I don't wanna date anymore I give up. I wasn't calling him all the time or texting him all the time. Things were going so well. This past week I haven't heard from him and when i text him last night he didn't answer me. He has never ignored me before. I don't get it. what am i doing wwrong! I keep falling into this pattern. Why can't a guy just like me!!!! I hate this. I feel like an ugly pig right now. Why did I have to scare another one off i am so stupid.

I too am confused by your bad luck littlepinkkitty. You are one of the most amazingly attractive women I know, and really sweet to boot. All I can say is just hang in there, don't try so hard, and just enjoy each day of you being you, and the right one will come along eventually. I know it's not much encouragement, but I've seen it work out for a lot of people I know, so I pray it'll all work out for you too.

I too am confused by your bad luck littlepinkkitty. You are one of the most amazingly attractive women I know, and really sweet to boot. All I can say is just hang in there, don't try so hard, and just enjoy each day of you being you, and the right one will come along eventually. I know it's not much encouragement, but I've seen it work out for a lot of people I know, so I pray it'll all work out for you too.

What the fine bald-ish gentleman said.

I am having a really hard time. I met this guy in New York in october and he was calling me atleast twice a week.Things were going so well. This past week I haven't heard from him and when I texted him last night he didn't answer me.

Was it before sundown? Maybe that was your problem.

Don't hit up a brotha before Havdalah. I've got a couple down-ass Oak Park homies that will smack a bitch for doing less.

-----------------

Aside to Mstrbeau and Spook

--I know you guys are available, but can you keep your penis INSIDE your pants when posting in this thread next time? :thanks:

Was it before sundown? Maybe that was your problem.

Don't hit up a brotha before Havdalah. I've got a couple down-ass Oak Park homies that will smack a bitch for doing less.

-----------------

Aside to Mstrbeau and Spook

--I know you guys are available, but can you keep your penis INSIDE your pants when posting in this thread next time? :thanks:

Cool that meens pRicks prick can stay out.

Thanks for the advice. I hate when men just stop talking to you and ignore you. A lot do. With this one he was the one always calling me. WE spoke at least twice a week. the last time we spoke was last Tuesday the 18th. Then he text me back that friday. The only time i tried to contact him since then was that one text message i sent saturday night (after sabbath was over). I wasn't being needy or clingy or anything. I dont get it what the hell do men want! I was so not being stalkerish. I hate this stupid shit i really do. If you're done with me then tell me so. Don't ignore me and not call me. I am done dating.

He's still in new york. He lives there. I am still hoping he calls. I will call wednesday if I dont hear from him. Hopefully he's ok and not blowing me off. I really like him. He was planning on visiting me and everything. I only text him once and he didnt answer. I haven't tries to call him. I am stressing a lot over this. TOO MUCH!