Who Here Is Single

I kinda decided this week that until I get moved out of my parent's place and get settled this summer, I'm definitely not doing a serious commitment. Soo much goin' on, ya know? I am actually not superwoman, despite popular belief. I'm just the god damned batman.

No your not Super Woman. You jusat wear the underroos!

rofl no problem :p I really love your poison ivy sig. she's my fav, i cosplay as her XD

Thank you ^^ I cosplay her too Lol. Its actually me in the pic, one of my fans took the honor on his hands to take the challenge in drawing me. He's done a lot better then most have, I do have to say that. If you click the pic, it will take you to DA, his gallery is just AMAZING

you guys are awesome. Thanks for showing love. I have a feeling that i need to lower my standars but that worries me. I kinda just want to stop worrying and stop trying for that walking into the moonlight holding hands type thing to just happen. There are a lot of men in this world and one of them has to be right for me. No more frogs....

you guys are awesome. Thanks for showing love. I have a feeling that i need to lower my standars but that worries me. I kinda just want to stop worrying and stop trying for that walking into the moonlight holding hands type thing to just happen. There are a lot of men in this world and one of them has to be right for me. No more frogs....

Stop looking for lovers and start looking for friends. Don't think, "Is this going to turn into to anything? Is he the one?" Just find some guys you really enjoy spending time with; no sex, no romance. Talk about your hopes and dreams, what you want for the future, your beliefs, etc. Eventually you will find somebody you connect with. Somebody who is not only your best friend, but somebody you just can't picture your life without. Then you marry that guy and that is that.

At least that's what happened with me. She was just a friend who was going to help me find "the one". It turns out, she was "The One". And I didn't even have to lower my standards. Instead, I just had to be open to accepting something I wasn't expecting.

I never call it lowering your standards, because essentially you shouldn't be doing that. What I always say is to open your eyes, throw out any most pre-conceived notions of "how he should be", and then you'll realize there are actually more men that already are up-to-standard than you probably knew about. I guess I get in relationships easy because I see most men as "workable" as opposed to sitting there picking them apart. I focus on pros with guys and not cons, except extreme stuff like if he's a cheater or something. Maybe I just love dudes and all, but it's hard to pick one, it's like going to the humane society to pick up a kitten but then realizing they're all awesome kitties and you want them all, but sadly can only pick one.

Moral of the story, I think: Most guys are awesome kitties.

I never call it lowering your standards, because essentially you shouldn't be doing that. What I always say is to open your eyes, throw out any most pre-conceived notions of "how he should be", and then you'll realize there are actually more men that already are up-to-standard than you probably knew about. I guess I get in relationships easy because I see most men as "workable" as opposed to sitting there picking them apart. I focus on pros with guys and not cons, except extreme stuff like if he's a cheater or something. Maybe I just love dudes and all, but it's hard to pick one, it's like going to the humane society to pick up a kitten but then realizing they're all awesome kitties and you want them all, but sadly can only pick one.

Edited by Chernobyl

Cherny rocks! :jamin

DO NOT lower your standards...I tried that and I will be licking my wounds for a while now as far as mental damage goes. Like other people said go for friends and know them well before trying anything out relationship wise. Otherwise you could end up like me but I won't even go there...

Id rather be dead than lose my freedom of an awesome single life,I like being single and I have no desire to want to be with anyone,I don't trust many people,I have an awesome job,awesome relatives and friends,that's all I need.