Who Here Is Single

Rare bread is expensive though. Taste is totally worth it... Plus it's healthier for you.

I'm engaged to the rarest bread of all: TaysteeWonderBunny :wub:

"Damn Skippy" to me is usually a substitute for "dude, that's cold" or "wow, I can't believe you said that". :p

I've always used "Damn Skippy" to mean, "Hell yeah!" or "I totally agree/That's totally correct."

There are ways of looking at this....

One: Thats cool that you can pull it off!

Two: They respect you enough to keep their feelings for you to themselves... (but trust me they ARE THERE)

Three: It's good to have friends in the gay community.

:clap:

some may agree i think a lot may disagree but a GOOD majority of the time a man becomes friends with a woman cuz its a safe step to further something down the road possibly kinda like a waiting game of sorts perhaps...Phee is a smart man he may better word this then i can...there are obvious friendships between a man and a woman that are nothing more so I.E. one of them is married or both, or one of them is gay etc etc.

Edited by TheGimp

Well, yeah, to Gimp and Phee...that makes a lot of sense. When I think about it, a lot of my guy friends either have feelings for me or have had some to a degree in the past. But I do still have a select few who haven't developed feelings for me and and there is no tension. So I guess it does all depend.

:clap:

some may agree i think a lot may disagree but a GOOD majority of the time a man becomes friends with a woman cuz its a safe step to further something down the road possibly kinda like a waiting game of sorts perhaps...Phee is a smart man he may better word this then i can...there are obvious friendships between a man and a woman that are nothing more so I.E. one of them is married or both, or one of them is gay etc etc.

Thank you sir

I am not saying it's impossible but just improbable... and you are DEAD on with the "waiting game" comment.

Well, yeah, to Gimp and Phee...that makes a lot of sense. When I think about it, a lot of my guy friends either have feelings for me or have had some to a degree in the past. But I do still have a select few who haven't developed feelings for me and and there is no tension. So I guess it does all depend.

It is also important to not that just because they have feelings for you, that does not mean that they ALSO are not good friends... it is just something else in the air of the existing friendship.

I'd do you. :whistle: