Who Here Is Single

Well I am single recently divorced. No rush for long term thing but if it happens this time I will be more leary and selective. I have learned hard lessons from my recently wrecked marriage so from now on I will try being more selective and picking someone thats completely not the opposite of me cause Paula Abdul your song opposites attract stinks! That concept only works for magnets not people!

There are some romantic interests in my life. To name a couple theres a very nice British guy coming to see me that Ive known for years. Mike but I known him as Magus.Im a tad leary since the last chap was a brit. Cept Magus is much more fun and interesting. You will all have the chance to meet him at City Club!Hes waiting on a passport problem. He was adopted so when he applied there were some identification problems since he dont have a birth cert and just a adoption paper. soon as hes got his passport tho its party time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kdWCydq-Jw

Watch him on the game show Britain's best brain!

I ave a huge crush on another guy in a band and he plays keyboard.We are just friends and he knows i got a crush but eh its all good. I was amazed about his age though. He dont look it. Im not gonna spill the beans tho.

Then a third guy. Well who knows what the future brigs. We have a great friendship and have fun together. I guess depending on how things go especially with Magus and how my friend feels will be a deciding factor for me having a new boyfriend. I know a few guys have crushes on me but well at the time Im not too interested. So yeah tell me what you think of Magus!

Edited by the_fairy_gothmother

Aww, Spook, Marc!! Guys, dont feel bad. I've got things I have to do, and so does he. We're still friends and his mom and I are still going to hang out and such but yeah, it's done. No hard feelings.

I don't feel bad, I'm just looking for an excuse to hug you. Ah, who am I kidding; I don't need an excuse. *GLOMP!*