Who Here Is Single

• 2 weeks later...

Well just thought I would put up to the attention of single straight males that I am interested in maybe dating. I am 25 and my husband and I have split. He had an affair several times because he couldnt handle being with a scene woman thats all goth and finally decided to go see a chick long term. I am looking mainly to meet people and make friends and see how things go. i prefer people same age maybe 2 years younger 5 older at most. I dont have or want kids, I hate drama, I am pretty simple and laid back but can be fun bubbly and high strung. I enjoy being spontaneus, having fun and I do not like sports, or hot rod heads. vampires are my things. I have several piercings and tattoos and getting plenty more. I am large now but getting surgery soon to correct it. i am for the most part a healthy, fun, kind and bubbly person. I have black hair but im getting cyberdreads installed sometime soon if all goes wells and weasr falls and stuff. I am a artist, photographer and graphic designer. I own a sock monkey collection and loads of stuffed animals. I am still sort of a child myself and enjoy having some freedom in life without kids.Dont have my license and a car at the moment partially due to my ex. I will get those sorted out soon. hit me up online psycocat84 yahoo or psycocat30@hotmail.com I am on Vvampire freaks and other sites too. Ok time for sleep im passing out on my keyboard.

l_f2a4b015c4c441479a9d013518af80c4.jpg

Guest greyhalo

Aww. :( *hugs*

And you're all settled into Portland and everything. So, what's to come?

Oh, I have no regrets about moving to PDX. I like the 55 degree winter days. :-)

I guess im single. The divorce was file wont be finalised for a few months. I guess that puts me back on the market. I am in no rush especially for long term relationships though. After the past 5 years turning out like this I guess I need some time to put things back together and enjoy life.