Who Here Is Single

Whats sad is most couples look at single people as worthless,likes its mandatory that you must be with someone to receive respect,whatever.

Disagree. I think my single friends are great, as long as they're happy with being single. Not everyone wants a relationship, and that's cool. Sometimes (not always) single people lead more interesting lives than coupled-up people do.

I will admit I get really annoyed with my single friends who routinely lament being single. After about the third time they do this I think 'Jeez! Stop whining and do something about it, then!'

Disagree. I think my single friends are great, as long as they're happy with being single. Not everyone wants a relationship, and that's cool. Sometimes (not always) single people lead more interesting lives than coupled-up people do.

I will admit I get really annoyed with my single friends who routinely lament being single. After about the third time they do this I think 'Jeez! Stop whining and do something about it, then!'

wow, I'd at least try to help them out if thats the case....

This is directed at no one in particular, because I see this kind of thing all the time, but I have to comment.

If you're seeing someone and you feel the need to come online and complain about them, you need to really reconsider the relationship, because it's not going to work. Everyone has something that their significant other does that's going to upset or bother them every now and then, but you go to the person and talk it out. If you feel like you can't, or don't want to, then they're not the right person for you. I would never post a private squabble between me and my boyfriend, even if I was really upset with him, because I respect his feelings to much to do so, and he feels the same about me. There are two sides to every story, and the internet masses need to know neither of them.

*end rant*

Am I the only person happy about being single? I do not want to give it up anytime soon, that's for sure! It is definitely my preferred and most comfortable state (and a hell of a lotta fun). You other single people make it sound so horrible. Do I once in a while wish I had someone's arms around me and don't? Of course, maybe a couple times a year, but that happened when I was not single as well. I can't imagine life being better, or myself being happier than I am now (except for having to work less and make more $)

I'm not trying to get down on anyone. Just representing for those that enjoy being single, and say thanks TygerLily for pointing out that yes, there are people happy to be single, and yes, not all of us feel the need for a relationship.

Am I the only person happy about being single? I do not want to give it up anytime soon, that's for sure! It is definitely my preferred and most comfortable state (and a hell of a lotta fun). You other single people make it sound so horrible. Do I once in a while wish I had someone's arms around me and don't? Of course, maybe a couple times a year, but that happened when I was not single as well. I can't imagine life being better, or myself being happier than I am now (except for having to work less and make more $)

I'm not trying to get down on anyone. Just representing for those that enjoy being single, and say thanks TygerLily for pointing out that yes, there are people happy to be single, and yes, not all of us feel the need for a relationship.

i'm happy, nor feel the need. but what happens happens if you get me

Thats probably because you can damn near have a bf whenever you wanted to. This is just seeing the guys who drool over you lol. Most people who are single for a long time are more down on their luck in that department in some manner.

Thats probably because you can damn near have a bf whenever you wanted to. This is just seeing the guys who drool over you lol. Most people who are single for a long time are more down on their luck in that department in some manner.

I have opportunities, I just dont like any of them.

and yet I have been single since, well, you know :wink

They drool, but they just see a sex toy

Their fools not to see the beautiful woman on the inside. I wouldnt be friends with you if you were just a face.

I'm not just a face...have you seen my ass? =P

Thanks, it doesn't bother me. I'm just sayin just because I get drooled over, doesn't mean I have lots of bf opportunities, not that I want them. Am I making any sense?

Thanks, it doesn't bother me. I'm just sayin just because I get drooled over, doesn't mean I have lots of bf opportunities, not that I want them. Am I making any sense?

More sence then I usually make.

I see the beauty of a fellow geek and fellow evil mind. I agree with prick. You are a joy to be around. :) Your mind and personality make you all the more droolable. And you can keep up with me, geek for geek.

I'm rather single and I truly hate it I've been single for about the entire time I've been In the states

It's confusing Is it just that American girls have higher standards because mine are pretty low. I'm not saying I have low self esteem its just that I will talk to any female with legs and a proper grasp of the english language. Had to break up with my high school sweetheart because my father croaked and I had no choice but to come here with my mother. Idk maybe I'm too young idk :blushing:

Edited by Lord.Israel.Datchery

Well I am sure most of the time they see you its at the club where you are dressed to impress, so I would think that is all they could see at the time. Thing is, they have to ask to hang out more in order to see you but I can see the dilemma when you have kids and live quite a distance away. I now live further away from the downtown area than I used to. Howell is nice but I am still trying to get to know the neighbors to see if they really live up to the hype of the city's reputation.

Guest greyhalo

I think many DGNers can see that you're an intelligent, hard-working, and independent woman who does a lot for her kids. At least the board gives everyone a chance to see how people really are, not just how they look or dress at CC.

I think many DGNers can see that you're an intelligent, hard-working, and independent woman who does a lot for her kids. At least the board gives everyone a chance to see how people really are, not just how they look or dress at CC.

Thank you. :blushing: Gee, and I thought I did a better job at hiding that :wink

So true, it is nice to be able to get to know people outside of just "party" mode

Guest greyhalo

Thank you. :blushing: Gee, and I thought I did a better job at hiding that :wink

So true, it is nice to be able to get to know people outside of just "party" mode

I think people can pick up a lot through others' posts here. Oh, you also have good tatse in music. :wink