Who Here Is Single

*tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick*

That is the sound of my biological clock, telling me I'd better find someone perfect and stick with him, before I'm too old and baggy to snag the one I want.

well, once you accept that you'll be alone forever, you won't have to listen to that stupid clock anymore...

trust me, i know...

She wont be alone forever though. Shes a fantastic individual.

sadly the world no longer works that way, no one gives a shit about personality anymore lol.

i personality believe thats its the personality that counts, and the looks.... well let's just say we can count that as a bonus feature shall we? XD

sadly the world no longer works that way, no one gives a shit about personality anymore lol.

i personality believe thats its the personality that counts, and the looks.... well let's just say we can count that as a bonus feature shall we? XD

Good thing Jynxxxedangel is a looker too. :drool

I'd like to politely disagree. I still require a good personality in a SO.

+1

There have been some significant others I have had that were bombshells. However, I could hook them up to an EEG and declare them brain dead. I *need* them to keep up with me in personal energy and brainpower. There was one SO who was average-attractive, but her personality and intelligence was what made her downright sexy.

Confidence is also a sexy trait. I've been beaten down so many times, psychic shockers and major crises no longer phase me. However, I was able to get up and try again because I was confident I would succeed. I want a woman who has that same confidence.

Still working on finding one who is a good balance. It may mean being solo for a while longer.

Edited by StormKnight

Guest greyhalo

I'd like to politely disagree. I still require a good personality in a SO.

I look for brains and a personality among other things.

Perhaps that's why so many of us keep coming back to this thread--we have high standards.

I look for brains and a personality among other things.

Perhaps that's why so many of us keep coming back to this thread--we have high standards.

:yes

It has gotten to the point where being a "pretty boy" is a mark against you in my eyes (unless I just want sex)

Not really fair, they could have great personalities and intelligence, but I notice they have to work harder to grab my attention. I think I am also a victim of the same sort of mindset though. Men have a difficult time seeing past the sex appeal.

I would love to find where they grow the people that are our matches, and satisfy our every trait in a partner. I believe it to be locked up tighter than Fort Knox by the Illuminati to keep us all miserable, save for a few released to give the rest of us hope. I may die in the break in, but at least I would go down fighting for the liberation of happiness.

There are times I feel the Absolute Terror Field around us is too strong. An AT Field (yes, Eva-monkeys, it's a Jungian thing, urusai,) is the mental barrier that we use to protect our egos and our individuality. Sometimes I wonder if some of us have built them too strong, hardened by bad lives, poor choices. I would love to find someone that could help me tear it down, and help her tear down hers. I would love for us to bear our souls to each other, and become one.

But that is me being a closet hopeless romantic. Damn my forced classical self-education.

Edited by StormKnight

:yes

It has gotten to the point where being a "pretty boy" is a mark against you in my eyes (unless I just want sex)

Not really fair, they could have great personalities and intelligence, but I notice they have to work harder to grab my attention. I think I am also a victim of the same sort of mindset though. Men have a difficult time seeing past the sex appeal.

I know what you mean. If a pretty girl is walking around like she knows she's the shit, I wrinkle my nose and don't even bother with a double-take. Funny, a friend recently pointed out that I actually DO wrinkle my nose; I just thought is was a mental thing. Anyhow, confidence (not cockiness) will get a second look from me. It's all gotta be there, too: looks and confidence to catch my attention; personality, charm, wit, and imagination to keep me longer than a night. Maybe my standerds are a bit high, but I know that I'm worth it (to the right one, at least).