Who Here Is Single

Oh I get so lonely when I cant sleep. I miss having that warm body sleeping next to me, making those little noises.

I have a body pillow that I sleep with. My friend and I are in love with pillows and blankets! We are so used to sleeping next to one another that when we don't, it's uncomfortable and we have to use all of these pillows and blankets to make up for one of us not being there. She is one of my best friends and I haven't seen her in about a week! So it's been kind of rough sleeping alone..it's always nice to have someone to snuggle with. Especially now, since it's getting chillier! But yes, I use the body pillow for warmth and length of a person, but it's just not the same as an actual person. :(

As I have said in my first post on this thread, the singledom thing gets wierdly comfortable, like an old leather jacket. However, I can also think of it living on the edge of solitude, with the winds of limbo (yes, BOC "Veteran of the Psychic Wars" flashback,) blowing in you face, carrying the bitter truth. In the end, all that is left is duty, the calling, you word of honor, and hope that the lonlieness will end.

I have *got* to stop meditating on the edge like this.

+1 for Mina. I have 5 pillows on my bed and I find it hard to sleep if I'm not snuggling with them ... or somebody, but it's been so long since I've had a somebody that pillows will have to do.

I have 11 pillows, 2 comforters, 3 blankets (one which I hold/snuggle when I sleep), and the sheets. I like to have a million pillows for security/warmth. But like I said before, it's not as nice as a person...but it suffices.

I have 11 pillows, 2 comforters, 3 blankets (one which I hold/snuggle when I sleep), and the sheets. I like to have a million pillows for security/warmth. But like I said before, it's not as nice as a person...but it suffices.

Heh... I'm in the many pillows crowd too. One body pillow, two or three regular ones. In the winter I have sheets, a comforter and a sleeping bag all piled on, if I'm sleeping alone. Which is most of the time. Definitely not as nice as a lovely creature snuggled up close. What's also nice about having a partner in bed is what I call the furnace. Two bodies close together generate plenty of warmth. :wub:

Guest greyhalo

Heh... I'm in the many pillows crowd too. One body pillow, two or three regular ones. In the winter I have sheets, a comforter and a sleeping bag all piled on, if I'm sleeping alone. Which is most of the time. Definitely not as nice as a lovely creature snuggled up close. What's also nice about having a partner in bed is what I call the furnace. Two bodies close together generate plenty of warmth. :wub:

Pillows are great, and they don't snore or steal the covers. Pillows and cats are even better. :cat:

Being single is like

"Working at the car wash blues!"

"I know that a man of my ability,

should be smokin on a big cigar,

but I guess that for now,

until I get my self straight I'll just have to wait

keep rubbing these fenders and walking home in these soggy old shoe,

working at the car wash blues!

Steadily depressing

low down wages,

working at the car wash blues!"