Who Here Is Single

Well, for women.... when you go so long without physical pleasure, when you at last have it again you're rather amazing lol. As I said, all that restrained desire comes out.

For guys though.... I'll put this is delicately as I can. Premature ejaculation. lol you won't last very long.

That's what masturbation is for. :whistle:

I am seeing a common theme here.

1. People who have been single a long time would like to slide back into a relationship.

2. Those who were recently broken up, say they want to be single a long time.

This is what I have noticed from a majority so far, NOT ALL. Course you have Crank/Darque Metallion, but he is just an oddball altogether anyway :p

Personally I like my single life, but I have been open in the recent couple of years to finding someone more permanent. Its only come after I have finally stabilized a lot more in my career and finances. Now I am going to own a house and pretty much have it to myself. I tend to think that I have a lot to offer, but only for the one that feels right. Now I am starting to think that chemistry is all bullshit. A lot of people say they are looking for it, but what happened in their past when they thought they had chemistry with someone that left them or they left the person? These days, just give me someone with some things in common with, because I have learned that not even the most matched people make it in the end. Just come to a common ground with someone you have a lot in common with.

Guest greyhalo

I am seeing a common theme here.

1. People who have been single a long time would like to slide back into a relationship.

2. Those who were recently broken up, say they want to be single a long time.

This is what I have noticed from a majority so far, NOT ALL. Course you have Crank/Darque Metallion, but he is just an oddball altogether anyway :p

Personally I like my single life, but I have been open in the recent couple of years to finding someone more permanent. Its only come after I have finally stabilized a lot more in my career and finances. Now I am going to own a house and pretty much have it to myself. I tend to think that I have a lot to offer, but only for the one that feels right. Now I am starting to think that chemistry is all bullshit. A lot of people say they are looking for it, but what happened in their past when they thought they had chemistry with someone that left them or they left the person? These days, just give me someone with some things in common with, because I have learned that not even the most matched people make it in the end. Just come to a common ground with someone you have a lot in common with.

I agree with you. I am recently single and enjoying having more time to myself. Yet, I do like being with someone special too.

I think yall missed my point lol. If women go a long time without sex, or masturbating, they turn into walking orgasms... so when they finally do indulge, it's amazing passionate screaming sex.

But if guys do the same thing, not only will they be tortured but they won't be amazing in bed when they finally give in again. If anything they'll be less than usual.

I think yall missed my point lol. If women go a long time without sex, or masturbating, they turn into walking orgasms... so when they finally do indulge, it's amazing passionate screaming sex.

But if guys do the same thing, not only will they be tortured but they won't be amazing in bed when they finally give in again. If anything they'll be less than usual.

Well, thats just how it is. No matter what sex will never be perfect. Everyone has different desires when it comes to sex. Thats when training and discussions come in.

As the topic goes. I've been through multiple relationships throughout the past 4 years. Now I realize that im more happier when im single, its simple and theres no complications.

Well, thats just how it is. No matter what sex will never be perfect. Everyone has different desires when it comes to sex. Thats when training and discussions come in.

As the topic goes. I've been through multiple relationships throughout the past 4 years. Now I realize that im more happier when im single, its simple and theres no complications.

Amen my man, life is gooooood :peanutbutterjellytime::happydance:animier::jamin

Guest greyhalo

That's really just making a BIG assumption about people.

That's really just making a BIG assumption about people.

If you're a young woman, as most of the females on here are, then your vaginal walls are still very pliable. If you go a suspended amount of time without getting laid they start to tighten again slightly.... periods, hormones, body changes in general. So yes, when you have sex again after such a long time without it, you'll find yourself rather enjoying. It's nothing to do with personal preference. It's just how your body works.

Men, however, will most likely just bust pretty early. The slightest sexual sensation would be likely to send them spurting all over the room.

Hence I'm not making any assumptions... merely using facts to concoct an educated guess. You're free to disagree though :) What do you think would happen if you went a long time without sex?

If you're a young woman, as most of the females on here are, then your vaginal walls are still very pliable. If you go a suspended amount of time without getting laid they start to tighten again slightly.... periods, hormones, body changes in general. So yes, when you have sex again after such a long time without it, you'll find yourself rather enjoying. It's nothing to do with personal preference. It's just how your body works.

Men, however, will most likely just bust pretty early. The slightest sexual sensation would be likely to send them spurting all over the room.

Hence I'm not making any assumptions... merely using facts to concoct an educated guess. You're free to disagree though :) What do you think would happen if you went a long time without sex?

Thats when the masturbation point comes in. If a guy continues to do that when there is no sex, he won't be busting his nut early. Its how I maintain a lengthy time in bed when needed. That, and if I am excited about a woman enough, its not difficult to be up and ready again in 15-30 minutes. Sometimes I have gone 3 times in a row because I was so into the woman. And don't get me started about being with nymphos. Those were the days.

Not single. But was. Found out something about myself. not a good idea for me to not have a FWB when looking. Everybody starts looking good. Find too many wtfwIt? type people that way. The best opportunities do seem to come along when NOT looking. Truism had some validity to it in my case.

See I can't do that anymore. Sex complicates things to much, and sometimes with me my emotions unintentionally get involved and thats just bad. My new philosophy is to remain single for the time being and try to figure myself out. No sex shouldn't be a problem for me, I went two years without not so very long ago.

Edited by TitsMcGee

Even though it's mostly nice not having someone else's emotions and feelings to take into consideration when making personal choices, I find myself very lonely and lost from time to time. The functionality of my life is marred, without having someone to make everything worthwhile.

Most men are too jealous and possessive to handle a relationship with someone in my sort of career. They think I am incapable of being true-- that I will run off with the first "better" prospect. I was proposed to by two millionaires while I was in my last relationship, and you don't see me living in an ivory tower. If that fact doesn't prove my constancy, I don't know what else would. I will always choose the poor man's roses over being bought.

I have had many men interested in me lately, but most of them have NO idea what they would be getting themselves into. I'm so afraid of hurting someone again, with my unusual lifestyle and habits, that I choose VERY carefully, now. My ideal partner would be someone who can actually HANDLE all of my ugly truths, bear them stoically, and without fear of ever losing me. Is there actually such a man? I NEED him in my life.

:innocent: That man is defined as

Trust

Figures... I felt that, at this age, I needed to have a real job in order to deserve to be in a relationship and now that I do, I need to leave the country where all the girls that I am attracted to live.

It would be nice if I had a job offer in Europe,or Australia.

I've been on and off in love with the same guy for about 3 years. We hate eachother. We hate eachother intently, and threaten eachother's lives frequently. We get into fights, and hurt eachother... we spite eachother and try to destroy one another.

Obviously there's a deep amount of love there as well. I'm starting to realize though, how irrelevent that love is.... and how two people who have to hate in order to love can never really be happy together. Neither of us are willing to submit and put in the effort it would take to have a successful relationship. Neither of us will bow in any way for the other.

It's very unfortunate. I can feel for nobody else but him. But I guess in time either we can end attraction completely, or grow up and realize what beautiful thing awaits us if we put in the effort.