Who Here Is Single

Yeah, bears just don't quite cut it. Try one of these instead.

'Perhaps the most unique and unusual feature of your Teddy Babe is her vaginal entry point; complete with simulated pubic hair and an ultra-silky plush insert, or as we like to call it, "Pussy Velour." '

OMFG

i read the whole page... fascinating in a distant anthropological sort of way...

'Perhaps the most unique and unusual feature of your Teddy Babe is her vaginal entry point; complete with simulated pubic hair and an ultra-silky plush insert, or as we like to call it, "Pussy Velour." '

OMFG

i read the whole page... fascinating in a distant anthropological sort of way...

Or a creepy, please-get-a-life sort of way. :rofl:

OK. I shouldn't judge. To each their own. :whistle:

Guest greyhalo

HAHA!

<----- 25 year old single male who smokes ciggys and drinks. Loves cuddling and spending time talking. Sex not required, but is a plus. Considered house trained. Good listener, and has a shoulder to cry on. Learns quickly. Is called the yeti for a reason, but is willing to cure that for the right person. Moving to Clinton Township or Hazel Park soon. Is in Michigan visiting family until this weekend. Feel free to pm for more info.

EDIT: Is going to try to goto CC this weekend

What are you trying to say, Deadyeti?

What are you trying to say, Deadyeti?

Tired of being single, and was reading online classifieds at the time so that sparked me to type that. It's all true. More or less hoping to meet someone this weekend if i can get out to CC. :swoon

EDIT: Or even before then if closer. What did you think I was trying to say?

Edited by Deadyeti

single is a specific word. i dont agree with it. tho i am classically single. clinically single even

haha

but yea, im at this point where i think relationships are too much at all. i mean, there will be a time when its necessary for my life buts so not

at this point

i am a human animal however

and pheromones run wild in the autumn it seems

single is a specific word. i dont agree with it. tho i am classically single. clinically single even

haha

but yea, im at this point where i think relationships are too much at all. i mean, there will be a time when its necessary for my life buts so not

at this point

i am a human animal however

and pheromones run wild in the autumn it seems

Relationships are necessary? Since when ? I mean for some of us, being with a partner works better but it's not "necessary". On the other hand, I can't imagine anyone living a particularly healthy life (Mentally) without human contact...

Well, single or not, there are a lot of interesting folks right here in this thread who could get together and plan some gatherings, keep it casual, not necessarily limiting it to singles.

Then folks wouldn't have to eat in restaurants alone all the time :) Wish I were within driving distance. Remember that picnic we had ages ago? I loved that! It's always fun to get together outside the club environment where conversations can actually be heard.

Actually even for those in relationships I think it is healthy too. So many tend to huddle together and neglect keeping up with friends and making new friends, and that makes for a very dull existence after awhile, even for those of us who have antisocial tendencies. ;)

*points to the Health section to the pinned topic about restaurant reviews*

Wow. Great comeback. Full of facts and anecdotal evidence. I think I'll change my mind now that you've clarified things.

I think what me lil' bro is gettin' at...is that a "romantic relationship" is not necessarily necessary for every person...

(many Priests, Monks & Nuns are celibate & well adjusted)

...in addition to the OLD lady Virgin...105 I think she was...remember THAT thread... :p

right

they aren't really necessary

...Quit being so DAMNED vague A&S...you really must be as clear as possible on the Inter-Webs...

(unless that was on purpouse to make 'em think ;) )

Well, single or not, there are a lot of interesting folks right here in this thread who could get together and plan some gatherings, keep it casual, not necessarily limiting it to singles.

Then folks wouldn't have to eat in restaurants alone all the time :) Wish I were within driving distance. Remember that picnic we had ages ago? I loved that! It's always fun to get together outside the club environment where conversations can actually be heard.

Actually even for those in relationships I think it is healthy too. So many tend to huddle together and neglect keeping up with friends and making new friends, and that makes for a very dull existence after awhile, even for those of us who have antisocial tendencies. ;)

*points to the Health section to the pinned topic about restaurant reviews*

+1000

lol wow i was suprised but see the funny thing about buying a blow up doll parsay is no matter how you word it a man cant get way with sayin it if me and prick and rev were talkin and phermoans for example walks up and says hey i bought a dildo everyone says yea col and if prick gose i bought a blow up doll its just not the same

Some of those are pretty damn... real. Holy shit.

wow 7,000 bucks for a love doll holy shit i think if i was going to blow money like that for nothing and not care about spending 7000 grand like its pocket change id just find one of those high class workin girls in vegas that get there stuff checked out

$700 for a pillow cuddle buddy. Pshaw. I would rather spend the money on a few dates with good conversation with a living female of my own species. I want the mental connection as well as connections elsewhere.

No kidding. If you're that desperate for companionship take that $700 and go on a singles' cruise or someplace you might actually meet living, breathing people.

I saw this show on the cable box...it was showing dudes that PREFER a doll...it's a sub-culture...like furries..

Well, if they never, ever plan on dating a real woman that's different; because any woman they bring home who finds one of those in the closet is going to run off screaming into the night.