Who Here Is Single

Well, if they never, ever plan on dating a real woman that's different; because any woman they bring home who finds one of those in the closet is going to run off screaming into the night.

...not necessarily...one lady did not care...& another flipped as you would expect...one lady let her man keep 1...in the garage...

Guest greyhalo

Better yet, one of these:

Real Doll

Call me crazy, but I wouldn't mind one or two to play dress-up with. :p They are lovely, from an aesthetic standpoint.

Maybe we could all pitch in and buy one for some of the guys on DGN. They could take turns with it. :ohmy:

I keep reminding myself of why I stopped giving a shit...

oh right, I remember. yeah, there comes a time when you realize that even when people claim to be nice, etc, etc, their nothing more than jackasses who are so full of themselves that they can't see themselves just the way they really are. every now and then you find a diamond in the rough who is quite possibly something more than the typical douchebag, but its so rare and not worth the trouble. so I don't give a shit...

as much. :p

in the grand scheme of things, has his good feeling about things lately worked out yet? I'm curious about this.

lol i dunno when the clubs slow me and prick usually just have a few drinks and talk and last time we just got in a convo and told him how ive been screwed a lot lately and he said he has a good feeling ill find someone soon and his gut feelings are usually right so iam hopin its right this time riku