Dgn Camping Trip JULY 11, 12, & 13th!

No such thing as "corrupt music."

My sons been listening to Slayer, Dead Can Dance, Velvet Acid Christ, Pennywise and so on.

All their life.

I don't problem with kids "being exposed to any music."

They see stuff on walls, swords, paintings and other things.

Hell they walked on beds of nails and have had red mohawks.

I am very open.

But, Kids don't need a live SnM show.

The question of her planning isn't it.

It's seeing small things.

That is why.

I woundered why not two.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is frickin' awesome. I didn't think there were too many people other than myself who doesn't have a problem with exposing kids to "corrupt music." One of my nieces in particular probably loves MM more than me, and damn, that's saying a lot.

I agree with Cher... I am around kids all the time. I have a huge family with lots of small cousins, nephews, and nieces. I also work full time at a few different elementary schools. I love kids so much because they're way cooler than adults, but sometimes it's nice to take a break from their constant energy and noise. I think Cher has done a perfect job of organizing a family friendly camping trip, but she has also taken the comfort of the families AND childless campers into consideration. Honestly, I think it's a win-win situation for all! :peanutbutterjellytime:

Awww :grouphug I try, thanks for noticing and appreciating my efforts. That's why we really only need one trip is 'cause I made it family inclusive.

Yes...as a final reminder, leave the bondage gear at home people :laugh:.

Or do it in YOUR tent late at night very quietly :whistle:.

Or...wander miles away from camp.

Your call :laugh:. There's gonna be children for goodness sakes!

REMINDER TO PEOPLE:

If you wanna go try to pay me ASAP!

The sooner you pay me the quicker I can get you a spot and the faster we can get the show on the road. ALSO...it insures your chances of being closer to the rest of us and also not running out of lots! If we run out of lots you're shit outta LUCK!

Four on one lot: $11 per person for the weekend

Three on one lot: $15 per person

Two on one lot: $22 per person

One on one lot: $46 per person

Kids obviously are free...unless you have like six kids there is no problem :laugh:.

I take paypal: Trenchcoatj@hotmail.com

PM me for my address if you want to either send it in the mail or drop it off.

Also PM me if you want ME to come pick it up.

DO IT SOON PEOPLES! SOOOOOOOOON!

REMINDER TO PEOPLE:

If you wanna go try to pay me ASAP!

The sooner you pay me the quicker I can get you a spot and the faster we can get the show on the road. ALSO...it insures your chances of being closer to the rest of us and also not running out of lots! If we run out of lots you're shit outta LUCK!

Four on one lot: $11 per person for the weekend

Three on one lot: $15 per person

Two on one lot: $22 per person

One on one lot: $46 per person

Kids obviously are free...unless you have like six kids there is no problem :laugh:.

I take paypal: Trenchcoatj@hotmail.com

PM me for my address if you want to either send it in the mail or drop it off.

Also PM me if you want ME to come pick it up.

DO IT SOON PEOPLES! SOOOOOOOOON!

I'm not going to be able to attend, i really wish i could, but fundage is @ an all time low. hope everybody has a good time

I havn't paid yet because I don't know how much to pay! LOL Obviously I would want to share a lot with as many people as possible, to make it as cheap as possible. So I guess I need 3 other people in the same boat to tell me that they will definately go and camp with me! LOL Also a thought: I have done big group camping alot and we usually will get an additional lot, central to the camping lots of everyone to put up a couple of canopys and to have a central fire. That way everyonje has to hang out together. =P

I havn't paid yet because I don't know how much to pay! LOL Obviously I would want to share a lot with as many people as possible, to make it as cheap as possible. So I guess I need 3 other people in the same boat to tell me that they will definately go and camp with me! LOL Also a thought: I have done big group camping alot and we usually will get an additional lot, central to the camping lots of everyone to put up a couple of canopys and to have a central fire. That way everyonje has to hang out together. =P

There's by paypal (trenchcoatj@hotmail.com is my account), my address (you'd have to PM me for it), or I can pick it up or drop it off in person.

So farrr we have some singles and a couple that need lot mates. We've got our new chicka Tanuki, and I believed Jynxxxedangel is throwing down the money outright for a lot and is looking to share.

Also, there's a possiblity Raven and myself need two other people on our lot.

I really should compile a list of people who said they're going, regardless if I've gotten the money yet, and just throw it up here.

Hmmm....*ponders* I'll be back....

I can always just pay as if it'll be a full lot and they toss you some cash if it ends up being more too.

Either way, like I even said in wwwwway earlier posts, I don't mind having to swallow a little cost so long as the person is actually showing up. The only thing that could possibly make me mad would be a "no pay no show", that would be a lot to make me mad.

But if someone ends up needing to swallow some costs I'll probably be the one to do it, so if you were to throw down for a whole lot for instance and only two others are on it but you wanted to split four-ways initially, then I can throw a little extra cash to help cover costs. :)

Guest GodfallenPromos

Either way, like I even said in wwwwway earlier posts, I don't mind having to swallow a little cost so long as the person is actually showing up. The only thing that could possibly make me mad would be a "no pay no show", that would be a lot to make me mad.

But if someone ends up needing to swallow some costs I'll probably be the one to do it, so if you were to throw down for a whole lot for instance and only two others are on it but you wanted to split four-ways initially, then I can throw a little extra cash to help cover costs. :)

lol...it'll be ok Cher....the no pay, no shows will jsut never be allowed into any decent concert again.....thats all....*grins*

lol...it'll be ok Cher....the no pay, no shows will jsut never be allowed into any decent concert again.....thats all....*grins*

Muahahahaha...:evil:

Y'all heard the man :laugh:

Guest GodfallenPromos

if you had yet to confirm with Cher...and pay....then do so now....

not doing so will result into my tying you all like puppets and making you dance to Avril Lavinge's "Girlfriend"....as a polka....while wearing preppy clothes....from AMERICAN EAGLE!!!!...MWHAHAHAHAHA

If this is covered above, please forgive my dumb-ass.

By what time must the camp site be vacated on the 13th?

I believe 3pm. I'll have to double check on that, good question.

if you had yet to confirm with Cher...and pay....then do so now....

not doing so will result into my tying you all like puppets and making you dance to Avril Lavinge's "Girlfriend"....as a polka....while wearing preppy clothes....from AMERICAN EAGLE!!!!...MWHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, what he said :).

My best friend of 18 years is preppy...so I have enough potential clothes to torture you ALL. :evil:

I have the money, Cher..I'll be sending $50 through PayPal..keep your eyes peeled for it! ;)

P.S. That is AFTER I find out your PayPal address for SURE!

P.P.S. Ok, which one of you jokers at Headquarters gave me the "Answer To Life" member status??? I'm over here DYING LAUGHING!!!!!! :rofl: That's a new one on me!

I have the money, Cher..I'll be sending $50 through PayPal..keep your eyes peeled for it! ;)

P.S. That is AFTER I find out your PayPal address for SURE!

P.P.S. Ok, which one of you jokers at Headquarters gave me the "Answer To Life" member status??? I'm over here DYING LAUGHING!!!!!! :rofl: That's a new one on me!

Yay! Everyone be more like Jynxxxedangel! :animier:

For the record, it says "Answer to Life" under your name when you're at post 42 and it says "Yeah Baby!" at post 69.

*ahem* In any case...since people obviously must not read this thread ever (I've stated plenty of times that people need to start paying me for the trip if they wanna go) I think tomorrow I will be PMing everyone individually again to see who's still interested in the trip and who's paying when.

SO...expect a PM sometime this weekend (...BECAUSE I HAVE THREE FULL FUCKING DAYS OFF BOOYAH FUCKING HELLZ YEAHZ W00T! :peanutbutterjellytime::peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime:)

Ok, my lot is PAID for..That's one down.

Come on, you guys, let's get with it!! July isn't that far away, and we want to have a good turn-out for this trip!!

I'm actually GOING to a DGN event!!!! I want to see LOTS of faces!!! :)

Yes like I mentioned before,I will have the cash really quick,just going over some bills thats all,need to give the bar a break.IMO The only problem is my tent is damaged,and don't know if I have the money to buy a new one,well the car always works,LOL!!

Ok, my lot is PAID for..That's one down.

Come on, you guys, let's get with it!! July isn't that far away, and we want to have a good turn-out for this trip!!

I'm actually GOING to a DGN event!!!! I want to see LOTS of faces!!! :)

Cher... The girls and I are sharing a site with Angel and her minions. We will be reimbursing her directly. :-)

im in ! im bringing a bigger tent if anyone needs to crash ( I dont bite) we can bring alchol right ? ( im asking becuase of the kids) ill bring lots . I dont think alot of you know me I havent been on dgn in a long ass time . but hello to you all :animier:

im in ! im bringing a bigger tent if anyone needs to crash ( I dont bite) we can bring alchol right ? ( im asking becuase of the kids) ill bring lots . I dont think alot of you know me I havent been on dgn in a long ass time . but hello to you all :animier:

Yes we can have alcohol at our sites, but (and obviously this is general not directed at you since we haven't actually met) I ask that since there are kids there if you're notorious for not being able to hold your liquor well, please don't drink and be all loud and obnoxious.

So, let me re-iterate: If you are an asshat when drunk, please refrain. Kthnx :)

I'll be trying my best :laugh:. I'll probably do most of my drinking laaate into the night well after all the kiddies have already gone to sleep. Raven, on the other hand, is the type that could literally be drinking all day and you wouldn't even know.

It all depends on who you are, and well quite honestly, you know you better than anyone else, except maybe your mother.

Archived