Dgn Camping Trip JULY 11, 12, & 13th!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHO'S GOING?????????

It seems as if everyone has begged off!

I still need a lot mate, it's PAID for, peeps!!

Marc says he isn't going to be able to make it, now!!!!!

Maybe we should start a "WHO'S GOING CAMPING?" thread..

Cross your fingers that my freelance check shows up.... :unsure:

Holy shit!!! this is this weekend.. (hehe felt it needed a bump)?

What's the attendance going to be like Cher?

Attendance says that Jynxxxedangel wants a lot mate! Come on...we got food and stuff alls you need is clothes and bathroom stuff...it'll rule. You should go :animier:.

You kidz have fun now..... :cheers:

:happydance!!!!!You have a FUCKING AWESOME birthday Chernobyl!!!!! :happydance

:peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime:

:animier: :animier: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny::animier: :animier:

I'M CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY, TOO!!!! I didn't even know it was gonna be Cher's birthday weekend until last night!!!!

We are going to have WAYYY more fun than monkeys should!!!!!!

:jamin:bunny::gathering::cheers::beer::803530406161::animier::wine:

EPIC, I tell you.

No one will ever believe us, until we show them the photos (although after a certain level of drunkenness, I don't allow or take photographs)!!

You all are weak as water! :rofl:

So far, the trip has been fun-- except for the rain. We got a nice downpour this morning, for sure!!!

We all got pretty smashed last night; another night of drunken frolic is the plan for this evening.

We are all very disappointed hardly anyone showed! :crybaby:

It's supposed to thunderstorm tonight, so wish us all luck..

I was going to...but...

This weekend my kids are moving out so I am helping with that...I have to tape a concert...have a couple dates lined up plus ITS RAINY and I am suppose a go cut wood for a aug campout

Did you know, 2nd week of august is suppose to be the week expected to have the LEAST RAIN over all, all year...accourding to a weather website?

Its been the trend for decades. I am going nakey drum/camping that weekend...you guys stay dry and drunk out there! Have fun! Don't fall head first into the campfire!

You all are weak as water! :rofl:

So far, the trip has been fun-- except for the rain. We got a nice downpour this morning, for sure!!!

We all got pretty smashed last night; another night of drunken frolic is the plan for this evening.

We are all very disappointed hardly anyone showed! :crybaby:

It's supposed to thunderstorm tonight, so wish us all luck..

Archived