what are you doing right now?

paradox

Sitting out in the Monroe Tim's lot, just had the meeting about the new position I can start Monday so now I have to find some way to earn $$$$ a few dollars for gas and stuff from today through Sunday. Damn I wish I could just go waitress for someone on weekends now. I'm going to need two jobs with the pay cut.

2 minutes ago, kat said:

Sitting out in the Monroe Tim's lot, just had the meeting about the new position I can start Monday so now I have to find some way to earn $$$$ a few dollars for gas and stuff from today through Sunday. Damn I wish I could just go waitress for someone on weekends now. I'm going to need two jobs with the pay cut.

Can you make it to The Red Apple tonight?

Omg, lolololol. Watching this commercial that just came on for pull ups. The dad goes, "you pooped?"

The kid like nods or something and the dad goes where? 

The kid: " the closet"

😆😂😂

Yes, they do that stuff.  Is it sad that I miss this?

Due to the fact that my Kindle would not let me place orders for the comfort of my futon, I had to haul my lazy butt over to my computer...now located at the HomeHouse...to finish my project orders.

I am trying not to get all upset and start thinking about how angry I am about this situation with my claim for the last few months that I have just getting smoke blown up my ass and a bunch of bullshit lines about this paperwork missing and I know that I sent it twice myself and I am so sick of getting fed the same shit every week! I am trying to do everything I possible can, I even had HR try to talk to the damn place. I am going to get thrown out there isn't anything I can do either. They don't even care like people have talked about this company online, all over the country and have had the same thing happen to them as well. I don't know what I am going to do, worrying won't solve anything.. I have begged the claims person, pleaded. It was so pathetic I am sure he laughed at me later on. I'm very upset because it doesn't help me with putting things in the past and moving on because I have to deal with this crap still.

Sorry for venting.

Edited by kat

Just hanging out on my friend's couch in PA.  I did a bit of welding to fix the fire escape at my dad's bed and breakfast.  Planning out some other odd repair jobs for a few friends tomorrow.  It's kind of funny how many projects have piled up at my friends' and family's homes since I moved.  They all said that they didn't realize how much work I did for them until I was gone.  lol

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic