what are you doing right now?

paradox

Reflecting on today.  I have been praying for my ex husband a lot for some reason as well as his wife and my son and just the whole family and coparenting issue.  I have been asking for god to please make things better for us to all get along and also for the past month I was feeling that something was wrong with my ex...health wise and low and behold his wife contacts me today about an issue with my sons behavior and she was upset nearly in tears she thought I was telling my son to be rude to her so I just went to their house unannounced and her and I sat and talked drank coffee and than she told me my ex was diagnosed two days ago with an enlarged heart. I teared up when she told me because I don't want anything to happen to him, my god. Well he pulled up...seen me and her on the porch talking and laughing and he kind of walked up like looking tripped out and he sat down,  we hashed out things about the past, I apologized for things that I was feeling bad for regarding our past...and we literally all three just sat laughing, joking,  and it was not a typical ex husband,  new wife, ex wife situation but it was great.  His wife hugged me and we are taking our kids to do something next weekend ❤ 

3 hours ago, kat said:

Reflecting on today.  I have been praying for my ex husband a lot for some reason as well as his wife and my son and just the whole family and coparenting issue.  I have been asking for god to please make things better for us to all get along and also for the past month I was feeling that something was wrong with my ex...health wise and low and behold his wife contacts me today about an issue with my sons behavior and she was upset nearly in tears she thought I was telling my son to be rude to her so I just went to their house unannounced and her and I sat and talked drank coffee and than she told me my ex was diagnosed two days ago with an enlarged heart. I teared up when she told me because I don't want anything to happen to him, my god. Well he pulled up...seen me and her on the porch talking and laughing and he kind of walked up like looking tripped out and he sat down,  we hashed out things about the past, I apologized for things that I was feeling bad for regarding our past...and we literally all three just sat laughing, joking,  and it was not a typical ex husband,  new wife, ex wife situation but it was great.  His wife hugged me and we are taking our kids to do something next weekend ❤ 

large.57b69d1213c46_BigHeart081916.jpg

21 hours ago, TronRP said:

large.57b69d1213c46_BigHeart081916.jpg

It was so nice, Tron❤

It's weird though because her and I have a lot in common.  She texted me and was like, "we really are a lot alike" and it's true. I don't know how he did that but she is a good person and I really like her. I am glad he found her. He deserves a good person. He works his butt off, he just got a huge promotion. I am happy for them. All I want is that my son has a caring, loving village around him.

So I've got the security checks out of the way, tickets scanned, pets cleaned, dishes washed, mail checked, doctors paper and prescription scanned, the table prepped for breakfast and baskets prepped for laundry.

Now I'm checking emails to see if any DGN notifications are being reviewed yet....

...nope...

I just woke up and there's an infomercial on about nutrient extraction ninja blender thing is on and these people are so fake and just horrible acting. Going back to sleep.  I just wasted up 11 minutes of sleep time too.

Edited by kat

Asking myself why in the hell I ever let someone stay at my house who's values were equivalent to that of a cockroach....l cannot believe she threw my house key at me though. I am so glad I kept myself in check.  Bye Felicia!!!!! Lol 

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic