what are you doing right now?

paradox

Just now, TronRP said:

Currently preparing the lyrics for my niece to sing for the school talent show.

Awe. When is she doing that and what is she singing? I remember my middle school talent show. I was the lead and I had three backup girls singing"Breaking up is Hard To Do".

It was so fun! 

3 minutes ago, kat said:

Awe. When is she doing that and what is she singing? I remember my middle school talent show. I was the lead and I had three backup girls singing"Breaking up is Hard To Do".

It was so fun! 

She is going to try an anime song from Evangelion, "Tamashii no Rufuran".

To be honest, I really got to hear this because she can kind of sing, but she is mainly home karaoke OK. I don't want her to be embarrassed, but she won't listen to us because some lady told her she sounded good (it was a social worker through Hospice of Michigan sent to aid the kids through the loss of a loved one...of course she wasn't going to dis a child).

So at this point, I am being as supportive as possible.

13 hours ago, kat said:

Worrying. My daughter is staying in her apartment tonight for the first time. She will be moved in completely by Sunday. I am happy for her and she's excited but I just worry. I miss her already:(

:grouphug

It gets easier.

Now that I have the kids fed, finished all the cleaning, gotten most of the laundry done, prepped dinner and taken care of my niece's back therapy, I am taking a break until it's time for the kids to go visiting.

Trying to stop shaking from what I just had to deal with. I wish someone was here to feel how bad I am literally just feeling myself shake from head to toe. 

I'm not doing this anymore!!! I can't!!! Next time I'm afraid I'll be the wall.

6 hours ago, kat said:

Trying to stop shaking from what I just had to deal with. I wish someone was here to feel how bad I am literally just feeling myself shake from head to toe. 

I'm not doing this anymore!!! I can't!!! Next time I'm afraid I'll be the wall.

Is everything OK? This sounded concerning. Currently I'm at a fever pitch and all I need is a reason right now!

11 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Is everything OK? This sounded concerning. Currently I'm at a fever pitch and all I need is a reason right now!

Everything is great now. A few hours ago, not so much. Some people can't control their anger when they don't address an important piece of mail properly and it is sent back. Most people would just like get a little irritated and then go to the post office and correct the problem with finding the address that was correct but some people go crazy and punch the wall and bust a big crack all along the wall of the apartment where they reside with another individual who is solely on the lease and therefore responsible for any damages. Those people get the cops called on them and rent themselves a truck and go far, far away to where they can go punch all the walls they want.. away from me. 

I'm good now. Thanks for asking

41 minutes ago, kat said:

Everything is great now. A few hours ago, not so much. Some people can't control their anger when they don't address an important piece of mail properly and it is sent back. Most people would just like get a little irritated and then go to the post office and correct the problem with finding the address that was correct but some people go crazy and punch the wall and bust a big crack all along the wall of the apartment where they reside with another individual who is solely on the lease and therefore responsible for any damages. Those people get the cops called on them and rent themselves a truck and go far, far away to where they can go punch all the walls they want.. away from me. 

I'm good now. Thanks for asking

I worry. Sometimes I just don't feel like you are safe.

2 minutes ago, TronRP said:

I worry. Sometimes I just don't feel like you are safe.

I appreciate you. I am OK. I was scared because today was the first full day my daughter has been moved out and she was afraid for me to be alone. I was actually more afraid of being alone with him to be honest. I knew he would escalate but it was like the mail set him off? I can't imagine what would happen if I set him off. Especially when he takes stupid testosterone pills. It's like why, why do you want to be a raging lunatic? I don't understand.

5 hours ago, kat said:

Just got off the phone with my old boss who just happened to call me about something job related than we started chatting and he was trying to hook me up with his friend!!! Lol and wtf?

gallery_4589_1202_14174.jpg

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

Right! At first we was talking about resources and information related to Alzheimer's and dementia programs and then he starts asking me like how I been. We used to have a weird dialogue with one another, like we bumped heads at work but we had like... idk tension I think... but we have talked a couple times since then, he is cool but I'd rather drink a beer with him kinda cool, anyway he started asking me if I have been doing anything exciting lol, I made a joke about being old and boring now and then he starts telling me about his friend and he is texting with the dude while talking to me. He was trying to get me to go hang out with him! I was like um, no.. I don't know this person and I just kept like laughing nervously because it threw me off. It's like, hey Kat,  I'm trying to find out who to contact for county resources out that way for a new program for dementia patients....oh, and also, my frat bro needs to get laid....so, you interested? 

*Face palm*

Edited by kat

8 minutes ago, kat said:

Right! At first we was talking about resources and information related to Alzheimer's and dementia programs and then he starts asking me like how I been. We used to have a weird dialogue with one another, like we bumped heads at work but we had like... idk tension I think... but we have talked a couple times since then, he is cool but I'd rather drink a beer with him kinda cool, anyway he started asking me if I have been doing anything exciting lol, I made a joke about being old and boring now and then he starts telling me about his friend and he is texting with the dude while talking to me. He was trying to get me to go hang out with him! I was like um, no.. I don't know this person dude

Dang....did he hear about "you know who" leaving town and is trying to get you hooked up already. A job offer would seem to be a better conversation piece, however...:huh:

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

Right! At first we was talking about resources and information related to Alzheimer's and dementia programs and then he starts asking me like how I been. We used to have a weird dialogue with one another, like we bumped heads at work but we had like... idk tension I think... but we have talked a couple times since then, he is cool but I'd rather drink a beer with him kinda cool, anyway he started asking me if I have been doing anything exciting lol, I made a joke about being old and boring now and then he starts telling me about his friend and he is texting with the dude while talking to me. He was trying to get me to go hang out with him! I was like um, no.. I don't know this person dude

Edited by kat
That was what I said. No, it's like there is a secret whore alarm or something. Smh

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic