what are you doing right now?

paradox

Still on taxes...at least my attention is no longer split between trying to keep an eye on my nephew pulling trash pickup duty. Had to pull him in now so I could focus 100% to getting all this paperwork done. 

Since it took me so long to complete my taxes (like 7 days), I am finally getting around to handling the stuff that fell by the wayside...a.k.a. reading a boatload of emails...over 300 at the moment...:hrhr:

8 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

Celebrating the 13th year of my surviving the horrific auto accident that permanently changed my life.

I'm on year 15 myself.  Glad you can look at it as a positive thing.  I TRY to , but part of me just feels like .. well bad.    Glad you are still with us.   *hugs*

On 4/19/2016 at 10:19 PM, TronRP said:

Since it took me so long to complete my taxes (like 7 days), I am finally getting around to handling the stuff that fell by the wayside...a.k.a. reading a boatload of emails...over 300 at the moment...:hrhr:

With my mom helping me (has been a tax preparer for like 30 years) it still took us like 18 hours to do my shitty taxes.   I made less than a McDonalds employee doing uber apparently,  but the taxes for a "independent contractor" are a huge pain in the ass when you have a "helper" that is anal as hell about "this better be done RIGHT" haven't actually filed any taxes in years I'm so broke.  Strange thing is, I'm more broke in the last year than I have ever been.... but I had to file taxes.  (normally I don't as I never "make" anything, not anything thats reported, random crap I sell off on ebay to keep living and such is so minor there is no point)  but starting Uber this year , I had to. 

But , via some miracle my mom found via some hold over from the federal taxes to the state taxes I actually get a small refund, due to my deductions WAY , WAY WAY overmatching my piddly "earned income" from uber.  (Typically I drive one day a week (or less), which is usually all my ADHD and stuff can handle (and Saturday is really the only day it's "worth it" for me mentally/$$$).

Now I'm trying to catch up on my two basicly unpaid "other jobs" DGN being one. :p

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic