What are you feeling?

CandyQuackenbush

absolutely fucking STOKED!!!!!!

I found the collection of EVERY LAST FUCKING INUYASHA EPISODE on DVD for only $34 motherfucking dollars at the hadji store here on post!!

I saw it, I came..

I saw the price (compared to $100 for just ONE season) and came even harder..

I bought it.. and came a third time that brought me to my knees and made my eyes roll in the back of my head..

then I came a 4th time.. but that was just an aftershock

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Driven half-crazy from the delicious smell of my neighbor's barbeque supper! OMG!! Unfortunately, the window I have chosen to put my box fan in is where the odour is coming from. It smells like grilling marinated chicken. I'm tempted to go hit up Kroger's real quick, and buy something to cook out, myself!

Tired and I hurt. LOL ... but it's from working all day cleaning up the house my brother just moved out of. We're not done and you can barely tell we even did anything ... barring all the spackle on the walls ... 80 something holes in a house that doesn't belong to you. *rolls eyes*

I'm utterly amazed at the state they left that house in. And I don't know if it will be ready for them (my parents, who the house belongs to, that haven't lived there for about 6 years) to move back into by October ....

Happy. I finally got a job interview for something i went to school for.

Sweet!

I feel like I'm going to give my two weeks notice tonight. I've thought it over and I refuse to work with someone who thinks I would steal from my job, especially with him being a manager. I'm telling them tonight when I go into work. Starts the job search again I guess.

Okay it's now bed time.

Guest Megalicious

I feel like I'm wondering why we have 2 threads for this.

Anyway, I'm feeling fine, but I hit my head on the car door yesterday and put my teeth through my bottom lip, so I look like someone punched me in the mouth. :ohmy:

:grouphug

That sucks D :unsure:

I'm feeling good, Keegan didn't cry or anything when I left him at daycare, he grabbed a car and that was it. It made my day at school ALOT easier. =)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

• Topics

• I'm sorry they suck so hard.  I'm also sorry to say that it's very likely because of how you look with all the tattoos, piercings, garb, and whatnot.  They probably thought you were there for drugs especially if there isn't anything obviously wrong (and if there was something obviously wrong like a lead pipe sticking out of your leg they might think you did that to yourself just to get drugs.) But admittedly they're a bit jaded because SO MANY people do go actually just trying to score drugs. My mother was in constant pain the last ten years of her life, and even more when the cancer showed up.  She said it was the worst pain of her life.   Pain management is a fucking joke that just isn't  and never has been funny, but they keep telling it anyway. They also can tend to be super judgy on top of the general distrust because it's a religious hospital network.  I think we're lucky they're not still trying to use leeches at this point.     You should have sued their asses.  At least it didn't diminish her quality of life longterm.   Doctors are arrogant assholes too and think that the patient doesn't know shit.  While I admit that not having seven years of medical training doesn't make us regular plebs as qualified, no one knows what's going on with the patients own body quite like the patient.  The patient (or guardian) should always be informed and involved with what their medical team is doing.   There needs to be some type of legal medical bracelet that basically says "this person has a guardian and if you do anything without their  consent they will sue the everloving shit out of you."     All that said, I should probably go see someone about this blood I'm shitting.  But I really don't want to deal with them that much (also the lack of medical insurance doesn't help either.) On the plus side if I do die then it's not my problem anymore so I don't have to worry about it!
    • Board Domination Week CXXVII Day 6 - Friday's Top Ranks   1. TronRP - 22 posts 2. Scary Guy - 4 posts 3. et-novum - 4 posts   Possible Rank Contenders 4. know_buddy_kares - 3 posts 5. Anna Phylaxis - 2 posts
    • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list) TronRP
    • ~~~~~ We received a letter about that a bit ago.  I know Corewell Health was included in the cyber attach as they were transitioning over from Beaumont Heath.
    • Excellent idea, since between your experience and Trene and Tron's ordeal they clearly aren't doing great things.   Also didn't Ascension just have a huge breach of their medical records because their cybersecurity department sucked?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.