NECTO goth prom aftermath

ok i didnt see an aftermath thread 4 last night and i dont wanna post in what has now unforntuately become the fighting thread. and being the vain lil thing that i am i thot i'd post how my evening went.

i couldnt find someone to go w/ until like midnight and didnt get there till 1 and i walked in just as the contest ended which kind of saddened me cuz i had wanted to enter cuz i tottally love my dress and had just made it that night. i was the girl in the pink/orange leopard corset poofy dress thing if u saw me. if u didnt, i'm posting pictures asap anyway. i'd never been 2 necto b4 and i totally love it...ppl were right it is way better than city club, i'll definitely back, next time in something i can actually dance on the poles in hahah. saw all my cohorts f/ BAT and recognized a few ppl f/ city, danced (well as much as i could in the shoes i wore) and didnt leave till they turned on the lights. there was this really cute boy in plaid bondage pants and i totally wanted to just put him in a lil box an take him home w/ me teehee...

how was ur night??

Night was great. There with Phee and Odims and Candy, as usual. Phee DJ-ed for the first hour and a half or so.

We left just before 1 am.

I hear our very own Candy won Prom Queen after we left!

Here's a couple pics from last night (camera phone). Phee DJ-ing and a rather dark, but good pic of Odims.

post-521-1139935424_thumb.jpgpost-521-1139935459_thumb.jpg

Night was great. There with Phee and Odims and Candy, as usual. Phee DJ-ed for the first hour and a half or so.

We left just before 1 am.

I hear our very own Candy won Prom Queen after we left!

Here's a couple pics from last night (camera phone). Phee DJ-ing and a rather dark, but good pic of Odims.

post-521-1139935424_thumb.jpgpost-521-1139935459_thumb.jpg

Yay Candy!!! I was thinking of going.... but I fell asleep at 8:30... *sigh*

i had a great time last night. lots of fun people were there...

i even got my roommate to go for once. we danced and danced and looked amazing. i had to leave early though because my best friend got a little too tipsy and passed out on me. silly woman.

oooh i need to get my pics of the camera

I will admit, I got lots of beads because I showed my nipple rings to peoples. :whistling

Hung out with Phee and Rayne. :cheerful

I was crowned Prom Queen, and it was great. :woot:

I got completely wasted and puked on the side of Odim's Explorer. :blushing

*never eat steak and eggs when drunk.* :blushing

*Odims, I can here you laughing at me, because you ate the steak and eggs too.* :doh

I will admit, I got lots of beads because I showed my nipple rings to peoples. :whistling

Hung out with Phee and Rayne. :cheerful

I was crowned Prom Queen, and it was great. :woot:

I got completely wasted and puked on the side of Odim's Explorer. :blushing

*never eat steak and eggs when drunk.* :blushing

*Odims, I can here you laughing at me, because you ate the steak and eggs too.* :doh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I ate my steak and your's. Some day you'll learn not to try and keep up with my drinking, remember that I am an @Lc0haLik !

I also had a great time last night. I kissed a girl :blushing There is photographic evidence. Candy was there though so I guess that makes it alright... right?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When I left, Candy had one string of beads up on me ... and I showed absolutely no skin that wasn't showing already. :innocent

... and I have to return Odims dogtags. I forgot before I left last night. :doh

I ate my steak and your's. Some day you'll learn not to try and keep up with my drinking, remember that I am an @Lc0haLik !

I also had a great time last night. I kissed a girl  :blushing  There is photographic evidence. Candy was there though so I guess that makes it alright... right?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am not TRYING to keep up with you. I just don't learn. Combat drinking, bad. Sipping and enjoying the night, good.

Like I told you, my parents didn't breed me for brains. It was just looks. Looks and big boobies.

The prom queen contest?  Of course it was a popularity contest!!  And Candy was most popular.  :grin

I got to kiss a prom queen, and not only was her boyfriend not pissed, but I got to kiss him too.  I can't complain about that for a second.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:tear I left before the king and queen was crowned. :tear But I have seen some pics. :grin

And all congratulations to Candy--for I'm sure she was resplendent--that's precisely my point.

I have no more desire to witness a popularity contest now than I did when I was 17.

I thought popularity contests were about the quality of dairy products and the compitancy of NASCAR pit crews....

Archived